About the Sweet Surrender 2017 Wattpad Hop

Lonely Hearts & Broken Parts is part of the Sweet Surrender 2017 Wattpad Hop! 

All stories must include the words: Sweet, Cupid, Valentine, Heart, and Surrender. Be sure to comment and let us know what you think!

Other Participating Stories

Blitzed by PaigeElizabethNguyen (click comment for link to story)

London is only just recovering from the brutal war that saw most of the city demolished. Lydia's life has been upended, but much is the same. She still works as a barmaid in her uncle's pub and she's still frozen with indecision on what to do with her life, post-war.

Then one night, a man named Nat enters the pub and everything changes. What starts out as harmless flirting, quickly wrenches Lydia into a world where unexplainable things are happening to survivors of the Blitz. In this new world, danger is around every corner and Lydia must choose whose side she's on before her beloved city is torn apart once more.

Moonstruck by Sachula (click comment for link to story)

Chloe had all but given up hope for finding a man that met her high expectations, but when the perfect date leaves her hanging for weeks after a magical first encounter, she works up the courage to call him and that's when things get a little hairy.