SEVENTEEN

~Jenna~

I closed my eyes waiting for the pain to come,but that's when I freakin remember.

He has to accept it.

DAMN IT!!!!

I open them and pushed back on the wall trying to escape. His eyes are glowing blue. I already know his wolf is out. No need to hide the fact. I try to push at his chest, trying to escape and run away but his hold on my wrist tightens so hard I'm afraid he would break my wrist. I hiss, and try to wiggle out of his stupid hold.

"What...did...you say?" His voice is low and it's not his normal voice. It's his wolf talking.

My dad always told me to not let your wolf have full control of your body. It's a bad idea.

I looked straight is his eyes and flinched when he yelled. "WHAT DID YOU FÛCKIN SAY JENNA!"

I licked my lips while he's turning red and breathing hard. "I Jenna Knox reject Alpha Alcander as my mate." I said keeping my head up high.

He picks me up and throws me on the bed so fast that I gasp when I hit the bed. I looked up and his hands now have claws and I look to his face and he's baring his fangs at me.

"I decline your rejection!" He says while his lips bleed from his fangs poking them.

I knew you would.

I stayed quite and watched him pace around the bed but the whole time, he had his eyes on me.

"Accep-"

"NO!!!"

I flinched and crawled back till my back hit the bed post. He was breathing hard and his vein in his neck is pounding against his skin. He tilt his head and continued to stare at me.

I had to look away, I couldn't stand the stare. His breathing was still harsh but not that bad so I looked up. His eyes were fogged over and I knew he was mind linking someone. So I took that chance to get up and run but right when I was about to past him, his hand reached out clamped down on my forearm and his claws dug deep.

I bit my lip from showing any pain and looked up to him. He wasn't looking at me because he was already dragging me out of the room. His strides were long and fast. It was kinda hard for me to keep up but he kept waking his paste.

I would pull on my arm but his claws would dig deeper and would make me bleed even more. My blood trailed down my arm and left droplets on the floor.

We traveled down the stairs and I growled at him, yanking back my arm. His hand tighten and I let out a growl. He yanked me back and we walked out of the door.

"Let go." I said. His growl was loud and it held a threat to it. I growled back at him. His hand tighten even more and I cried out in pain from his claws and how tight his hand is around my forearm. It feels like would snap in half if he tightens his hand again.

We past the pack house and he lets out a roar. I flinched from how loud it was and I continued to yank my arm. Wolves started to pile out of their homes and stared at us in confusion. We continued to walk somewhere I don't even know. I look past the crowd and see a podium.

My eyes grew huge and I planted my feet in the ground. "No Alcander! I won't!" I growled at him. He looked at me and yanked me hard till I flung towards him and slammed right in his chest. His arms wrapped around me and I couldn't move. "I would not accept it, ever." He whispered harsh in my ear and grabbed my hand and lead me towards the podium.