||Two||Robbers||

"Josh! Quick! Quick!" Brendon yelled. Josh grabbed three handfuls of jewelry and ran out through the broken window of the jewelry store. "Drive, drive!" Josh yelled. The car started driving, Brendon held the door open while Josh jumped in with the bag full of diamonds and gold. The boys laughed and yelled as they drove out of Columbus. "We're gonna be rich!" Gerard yelled. "This is great!" Brendon said and laughed. "Where are we going Boss?" Gerard asked. "To the base." Josh said. "Okay." Gerard said and drove off to the base.

Josh was home laying in his bed thinking. He hadn't had a girlfriend since 7.Th grade. He was now 20 and girls didn't like him. Josh blew the thick smoke out of his mouth. He didn't judge them though, he was a drug dealer and he did just rob a whole jewelry store after all. But there was one more thing. Josh didn't see them like he used to. When he looks at girls he don't look at their boobs, he looks at their face. Josh didn't really want to fuck any girl, he didn't know why though. Josh blew the smoke out again. The weed was slowly creeping in. He felt relaxed. "Bill I fucking told you to watch our kid!" Laura yelled. "I was occupied!" Bill yelled back. "No, you were out drinking on that fucking bar again!" Josh was tired of it. He sighed and climbed out of the window. Josh laid down on the cold roof. He took a long drag from the joint and slowly blew it out. He was so tried of all the yelling.

1.I'm going to try to upload one chapter every day ^^

2. I'm going to Poland on a vacation and my friends are going to stay in Norway *Icri*

3. I'm going to miss them so much...

4. Idk if there is wifi where we're staying...

K,bye.

-E