The Date From Hell

*Warning: It does get a little sexual! When you see (*) thats when the scene is starting if your not about that life, and it ends with the same symbol (*).

"You're pretty and all, but I don't know if you are that pretty" Blue continued on his 15 minuet monologue about how he should have left me to die, because I'm 'the thorn in his dick'.

Not even a real saying, but after he flicked me in the forehead for interrupting him, I stopped peer reviewing his dumb ass speech.

"You are a solid 7 and can get up to a 7.2, but you're no 10. So that leaves the question, why the fuck am I dressed in dating casual clothes, to go out with you and that weirdo Star? I don't like any one of you. I barely stand you, and I can't figure out why I am doing this" he droned on.

"Maybe because you love me" I said as I shimmied into the dark maroon dress that was long sleeved and stopped right above my knee.

"No! If you love someone, do you put them threw pain in torture?" he hissed at me.

"Well you did drop me off a building, and you did almost get me blown up, and you did slam my head into a steering wheel, and you did-"

"So? You've hurt me on multiple occasions" he sniffed as he shoved a shirt over his head, "that still doesn't make sense why I'm torturing myself for you".

"When have I ever hurt you?" I snorted as I slipped my earrings into my ears.

He sniffed, "last night ... I said the safety word, but you just kept going. I hurt me Katty, it hurt" he smirked.

My face immediately heated, like he knew it would, "THATS NOT FAIR, YOU KNOW I FORGOT YOUR STUPID ASS SAFE WORD" I yelled at him.

His lips were struggling to stay flat, as he mocked me.

"You made me feel unsafe and it hurt me".

"You made the safe word 'Keep Going' and you only said it to see if I would get off of you" I hissed.

He threw his head back and released his laugh, "it was your idea to use handcuffs" he shot back at me.

"Well you didn't tell me that you were 'allergic' to them" I tried to calm the burning in my face.

"I just figured it out. The sex. Thats why I have to be doing this to myself, you fucking seductress, its because the sex is too good" he snapped like he finally figured out the reason why the sky is blue.

So yes all you shocked people out there, I let the unstable, mentally ill, and solidly psychotic villain pop my cherry.

And it was amazing.

I mean crazy amazing.

Like seeing stars, don't know your own name, amazing.

Yes after we came home from the park, and were fighting unbelievably loud, one thing led to another and I came crashing back down to this world sweaty and underneath Blue.

That was around midday yesterday, and that sick loser had only just let me get out of the bed 2 hours ago.

"Shut up"

"You know I saw a whole new side of you. I was thinking that I met this nice girl-"

"I hate you"

"-who was going to make an honest man out of me, but ... Katrina Justice, you are a freak" he drew out as he leaned down on the bed.

My jaw dropped in complete shock and giddy amusement as I turned to stare at him, "how in the hell am I a freak?" I laugh in disbelief.

"Well, first you hand cuffed me-"