35: Sun, Sea and the Beach

Hey everyone! Happy Valentine's Day to you all. It's late I know, but I thought I'd let you enjoy your day.

I hope you had a great day and I have a present for you all. This chapter! I know, it's nothing much but I know you all love this fanfic so I've really pushed myself to get this extra chapter out today. I don't know when I'll be uploading next but possibly towards the end of this week.

On with the chapter!

:-{ D

--------------------

Ivy was making her breakfast when Harley entered. She grinned and walked over. Harley wrapped her arms round Ivy's waist from behind, making Ivy smile. "Morning beautiful" Ivy said, placing her hands on top of Harley's. She then started to make them both sway side to side slowly. "Morning baybee" Harley replied, kissing Ivy's neck. Ivy turned round and she planted her lips onto Harley's. "Happy Valentine's Day Harl" Ivy half whispered when her lips pulled away. "Happy Valentine's Day red" Harley replied and leaned in for another kiss.

Ivy smiled as she watched Harley leave the house from her car. It was really sunny and the pair decided on what they wanted to do. It was something they have always wanted to do but never got round to doing it. Harley was wearing a tank top and some shorts. She also had her hair up in a ponytail. Ivy was wearing a t-shirt and was also wearing shorts. Harley walked up to Ivy with a big smile on her face. "Ready Harl?" Ivy asked. "Yeah!" Harley replied excitedly. Ivy smiled at Harley and got in the car. Harley got into the passenger seat and Ivy drove off.

The drive to the seaside takes around two hours. Throughout the whole journey, the pair had the radio on for background noise. They talked and when a song they liked came on over the radio, they sang along.

They arrived at the seaside. Ivy parked up and she got out with Harley. The pair grabbed the things out of the car and made their way towards the beach. After a while, they found a beautiful spot which had no one around. Ivy layed down the big blanket and Harley placed the food basket down on the blanket. Harley then took off her tank top and pulled down her shorts, revealing her red and black bikini. "Your eager" Ivy remarked with a smile. Harley giggled and started to run towards the water. "Come on red!" Harley called.

Ivy shook her head and stripped down to her green bikini. She then jogged to the water and joined Harley. "Mmmm, the water feels so good" Ivy sighed happily. Harley suddenly splashed Ivy, making her stare at Harley. Harley tried her best to hold in her laughter. "I wouldn't try that again baby" Ivy told her. Harley immediately splashed her. She then began giggling. That's it, come here!" Ivy said making Harley squeal. The pair splashed about as Ivy chased after Harley in the sea. After about five minutes, they stopped in front of each other. Both of them were breathless. Harley and Ivy leaned in and shared a long kiss, placing their hands on each other's faces to keep each other close.

After a while, Harley and Ivy got out of the sea and went back to their blanket. The pair dried off and began eating what was in the food basket. While they ate, they exchanged glances at each other. Not a word was spoken. But the looks and smiles spoke a thousand words. Ivy stared at Harley. It was hard not too. The sun shining down made her hair glow in the light. Her blue eyes sparkled. Harley always looked beautiful, but right now she was stunning. "You okay red?" Harley asked, snapping Ivy back into reality. "Yeah... I just can't take my eyes off you. You're so beautiful" Ivy replied in awe. Harley felt her cheeks burn up. "Aww, thanks baybee" Harley said.

Harley laid down and Ivy laid down next to her. They both stared up at the blue sky. The sky was almost clear. The sky was a nice ocean blue colour. There were a few clouds that just lingered and did not seem to move. Harley and Ivy were laying close to each other. It was truly relaxing. The pair of them alone on the beach. The sound of the sea making a constant noise with the waves coming in and out. Underneath their bodies was the warm and soft sound that made their relaxation so much better. The wonderful blue sky above them was the perfect cherry on top. They were already relaxed but seeing the sky above them added more of a free feeling to their relaxed bodies. "I've nevah felt this relaxed in my life" Harley sighed, feeling so chilled and comfy. "I agree, it's perfect. The feeling of the sun up against our skin, the gentle breeze every so often and the surroundings. Just perfect" Ivy agreed. Harley and Ivy laid their in silence, taking in everything. The sounds, smells and sights. They took it all in. Never in their lives have they ever felt this calm. It was weird for them. Unusual even, but they loved it. And they was going to enjoy every second of it...

--------------------

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Not an amazing Valentine's day chapter but it'll do haha.

I got a lot of love with the last chapter I did. Thank you for the nice comments. I agree with you all, it was really, really cute.

So, I don't want to explain why Valentine's Day is difficult for me. I just don't really want to talk about it. I tried my best to make this chapter as good as possible, despite how I feel about today. However, it's not going to stop me from wishing you all had a wonderful day.

Before I go, I'd like to leave you all with some lyrics and the song to the lyrics. The song came out today and it's by one of my favourite music artists called "nanobii'. It's called "Anything 4 U".

<3 <3 <3

A never-ending fantasy,

Lost inside what I created,

All alone it's hard to see,

As if it all was faded,

But then you came into my life,

You lift me up and make things bright,

'Cause I have never felt so true,

And I'd do anything for you,

<3 <3 <3

Next chapter is titled: 'Where are you taking me?' See you all next chapter.