Chapter 25: Amazing

I woke up with a huge headache but with him by my side. He means the world to me, I love him more than anything on this world and its his birthday today and I have a huge surprise for him. Hayes Grier is my boyfriend and I couldn't be happier he is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't believe it. I haven't loved anything or anyone as much as I love him. He makes me happy, he makes me smile, he makes me laugh and he makes me, me. I wouldn't be here today if he wasn't with me, I wouldn't be like this if he wasn't with me.

"Happy Birthday baby!" I yelled waking the love of my life up with a huge smile on my face and one forming on his.

"Thank you" He said giving me a kiss. I got up and dragged him up with me. I ran downstairs with his hand in mine, almost falling going down the stairs. We get downstairs and the smell of bacon and eggs hits me. Elizabeth was cooking Hayes favorite breakfast. Today I am going to take Hayes to the mall and then go to a craft fair so Elizabeth can get the surprise party done.

We finished eating and now Nash is going to bring us to the mall after he finishes his hair which is going to take forever. I walk upstairs and into Hayes room and lie down onto his bed, Hayes walks in and kisses me and then gets dressed.

------On the way home-----

"So Hayes" Nash said while me and Hayes is in the backseat and Cam is in the passenger seat.

"Mhmm" Hayes mumbled.

"How does it feel to be 16?"

"Amazing" Hayes smiled. I looked at him and smiled. Hayes Grier is the love of my life, nothing can change that. Ever.
-------------------

Short but cute :)
Fill in chapter but I think I'm going to end this book soon bc it's just getting boring.