Ch. 21

We are driven out to the plane, the toy variety. Really, there should be a different name for these death traps. I feel the bile rise in my throat. Okay, maybe they were right about the coke I drank. I start shifting in my seat and whimpering. "What's wrong with you? Gotta pee?" Easton asks, confused.

"You survived it last time." Mya, states encouragingly.

I nod my head. "You're right. I'll be fine." I say, shrugging.

We get out of the car and walk towards the plane, halfway there I turn around and run, but Easton catches me easily and hands me to Truex. Who, like last time picks me up and carries me onto the plane. Mya, Tate, and Easton laugh as we board. Truex keeps his hold on me until we get to our seats.

"Why didn't we take a normal plane?" I ask, uncomfortable.

"Because, I want to get there first and put thank you bags in everyone's room." Mya, explains. Sitting next to Tate.

"Don't worry. I'll get you a drink." Truex says, turning to the flight attendant and asking for shots of tequila. She brings them to us quickly and we start to move. I take my shot and slap away Easton's hand from trying to take his own. I slam back his with no remorse. Then lean back in my seat, taking a calming breath. I grip the set arm rest as I feel the speed of the plane taking off  down the runway. I feel my stomach settle as the plane rights itself and open my eyes.

"You alright? Who would've thought you'd be such a delicate flower?" Easton, teases.

"I'm not a delicate flower. I just don't like these stupid Cracker Jack airplanes." I glance at Truex who is busy reading and I shake my head.

"How did you get him to read that anyway?" Mya questions, noticing my amusement.

"I told him Christen Grey was my fantasy guy." I explain.

"So, whips and chains for our, Miss. Roberts?" Tate asks, grinning.

I chuckle. "Yeah, right. I did tell him you two acted out all those sex scenes, though."

Tate fakes outrage and turn to Mya. "You told her?"

Mya, narrows her eyes in fake disappointment, "She can never keep a secret."

The book gets tossed to Mya unceremoniously. "I can't." Truex states, disgruntled.

"They're joking." I tell him.

"Its not that. Its just unreadable." He states, simply.

"That is a literary masterpiece." I argue.

He shakes his head. "If any man talked to you like that, he wouldn't be able to father children."

I shrug, "But its not me, its Anastasia."

"So, its okay for her?"

"I don't dare judge someone for their choices." I point out smugly.

He gives me a blank look. "Neither of those characters were interesting or exciting."

"Well, I guess you need a vagina." I argue, before asking the flight attendant for more shots.

"I can't believe you were actually reading it." Easton, comments happily.

"Tell me you got a picture of it." I say, suddenly concerned no one documented this hilarious moment.

He shakes his head. "I didn't even think about it." He states, completely broken up about it.

I roll my eyes, "Seriously, he took a picture of you in wedding dress and you didn't think of retaliation?"

He looks at me incredulous, "At least he didn't post it on twitter, Facebook and Instagram." He replies, glaring at me.

"In my defense I didn't expect you to have so many followers or friends." I say, truthfully.

"Yeah, I think that shocked us all." Truex's agrees.

"Truly." I agree, nodding with Truex.

"Oh, and thanks for sending it to the whole team." Easton says, turning to Tate.

"You would've done the same thing." Tate replies, knowingly. "I remember you taking a picture of Mac's hairy ass and sending to every one, caption reading: I found a picture of Tate's mom."

"Well, the resemblance was uncanny." He points out, laughing when Tate throws a water bottle at him.

Mya laughs the hardest and the longest. "I'm so, sorry. I didn't hear about this." She responds, wiping her teary eyes. She looks at Easton who is brushing at his fake mustache and she laughs even harder.

"My mom doesn't have a mustache!" Tate yells, defensively.

"Dude, I thought she was your Dad." Easton comments, this time earning a plastic cup thrown his way.

"I don't know why you're laughing. What if your kids look like Tate's mom?" I ask, Mya.

"They'll be fine...if they're boys." Truex comments, sarcastically.

Tate, scowls at all the mom mocking, but I can see that he's trying not to laugh.

"We got off topic. I'm going to get all three of you back." Easton points to me, Truex and Tate.

I scoff, "How's that? You couldn't even plot to take a picture of Truex reading, mommy porn. That was perfect revenge for both of us. Two birds and one stone and all."

"What do you mean?" Easton questions, "How would you be affected?"

"Do you think I want to be romantically linked to a guy reading romance novels." I tease. Not really caring if he was reading the book. Actually, its kind of cute that he read it after I mentioned it. Plus, guys that read are sexy.

"I'll think of something better than that." He warns.

"I'm terrified." I state, bored.

"I only read it because of you." Truex points out.

"Oh, honey. Never jeopardize your manhood for anyone." I reply, patting his arm.