Milk ; Kageyama X Reader

Like hell did you care about your boyfriend being in the middle of Volleyball practice. He stole your fucking milk! Nobody touches your god damn milk.

You had just gotten back from an exhausting day at school, and all you wanted to do was have a carton of milk. You had specifically hid the last carton of milk this morning. You even wrote a gigantic "NO" on the carton. But when you got home, the precious container filled with milk had disappeared. You tensed and a scowl made its way to your face. You just want your milk, for gods sake! Your boyfriend and his stupid milk obsession just had to get in the way!

You're currently angrily marching your way back to the school gym. A stone cold look is painted on your face, your walking tense and angry. As people see your aura, they instantly clear your way in fear.

You make it to the gym in no time, and stomp up the concrete stairs leading to the gym. You rip open the gym doors, a loud screech escaping. You stand in the doorway, fire and smoke practically emitting off of you.

Every single boy in the gym freezes, except Kageyama. He's to busy focusing to notice your presence.

"KAGEYAMA TOBIO." You yell out.

Kageyama quickly whips his head around at the sound of your voice. He tenses and drops the volleyball out of his hands.

"[Y/N]-Chan? What're you doing here?" He questions, not liking the anger you're letting off.

"I specifically told you not to touch my milk! Did you not see the giant ass "NO" written on the carton?!" You yell out, running towards Kageyama.

Kageyama reacts quickly, and starts sprinting away from you. Now, you're not the best runner in the world. Kageyama could out run you any day. But when you're angry, your energy and stamina is endless. You easily catch up to Kageyama, and pounce onto his back. The two of you go tumbling to the ground. Kageyama lands on his stomach, while you sit on his back.

You scramble off his back and flip him over. You jab his chest with your pointer finger.

"How would you like it if I stole your milk? Huh Tobio?!"

"U-uh.." Kageyama stutters.

You never just call him Tobio. It's always Tobio-chan or Kageyama-chan. But never just Tobio.

You stand to your feet, and yank Kageyama up with you. Before he can react, you karate chop him in the side. Kageyama bends over and clutches his stomach in pain.

"Tobio-chan, I expect you to buy me a carton of milk on the way home." You say, slightly less angry than before.

"I-I'm sorry [Y/N]! I just really wanted milk, and I didn't have any money to buy a carton from the vending machine." Kageyama apologizes, a slight blush on his cheeks.

You instantly calm down. All the smoke and fire from before, dissipating. You could never stay mad at Kageyama.

"It's okay Tobio-chan. Just please don't do it again." You sigh, pulling Kageyama into a hug.

"Ehhhhh?!" You hear from behind you.

"Kageyama has a girlfriend?!" A small orange haired boy yells.

"O-oi! Dumbass! Of course I have a girlfriend!" Kageyama yells, letting go of you.

Ohhh, that must be Hinata.

"Hi! I'm (Y/N), it's nice to meet you." You bow.

"H-Hinata Shōyō!" Hinata bows as well.

You stand back up, only to realize that the entire team is staring at you. Some still have slight fear in their eyes.

"S-sorry about the previous events. If you couldn't tell, I have a slight milk obsession." You sheepishly state, your hand placed on the back of your neck.

"Anyway! It's nice to meet you all. I'm (Y/N), Tobio-chan's girlfriend." You bow, once again.

The team greets you, and bows as well.

"(Y/N)-chan, maybe you should stay for the rest of practice. Then we can walk home together, and I'll buy you some milk then." Kageyama's voice interrupts.

"Hai!" You smile, and walk over to a nearby bench.

You watch the boys practice in fascination. The way they move is astounding. But it's also amusing to see the way they react around one another.

When practice finishes, you and Kageyama head out of the gym. The two of you walk towards a vending machine near the gym. Kageyama pauses, and stands in front of it for a couple of seconds.

"What's wrong?" You question, confused.

"I.. don't have any money. Do you happen to have any?" Kageyama sheepishly states.

You simply roll your eyes, although a small smile is present on your face. You find your boyfriend quite amusing sometimes. You pull out some money, before handing it to Kageyama. He pushes the bill into the machine, and presses the button for the milk. The sound of the milk falling is soon heard, and Kageyama bends down and picks up the cartoon.

"Here you go (Y/N)-chan" Kageyama says, handing you the milk.

You simply smile at him, before poking your straw into the carton. You take a giant sip, easing into the refreshing drink. Out of the corner of your eye, you see a jealous look on Kageyama's face. You chuckle and pull the straw away from your mouth. You hand the milk to Kageyama, offering him a sip. His eyes instantly brighten as he takes a sip.

"Thank you."

"Mm, its no problem Tobio-chan. But don't think I'm completely over the previous incident." You smirk.

Kageyama visibly tenses for the millionth time today, as you laugh at him.

Oh how this boy never fails to amuse you.