*How They Would React to You Jerking Off*

NSFW- mature

Hey guys! Thanks for all the support and I hope you enjoy this rather dirty headcannon. Y'all have been a patient and great audience and to make up for my absence, I write you this. *jazz hands*

Please enjoy loves! :*

Scout- He would most likely be startled and red more than anything else. Like, he didn't expect to find his girlfriend on the bed with her pants off as she played with herself, murmuring breathy moans and gasps. He'll immediately slam the door shut and later regret not staying in longer to watch the mesmerizing display.
Soldier- The brute would just stand there, his tense hand still on the doorknob; he was gripping it hard enough to the point that it would almost crush under his grasp. Then he'd turn beet red, and he'll unconsciously tilt his helmet upwards to catch a better view of you. Soldier just watches by in silence, although his ears are drowned with the sounds of lust and passion.

Pyro- Pyro would come in on you, gasp loud enough for you to notice, and go in a full out panic mode. In an attempt to give you back your privacy, he'd stutter muffled apologies and bump into objects as he tries to find the door. Underneath the mask, he's as bright as his suit- yet, all he feels is shame and a stab to his manhood for walking in on you like this.

Engineer- Would say "Ah, 'scuse me- didn't know you were in here darlin' " or something Texan of the sort. He'd also let a low growl slip and his accent gets heavier and thicker as he tries to muster his apologies. But secretly, he'd want nothing more than to watch you and seeing you all hot and horny with yourself was more than enough to make his erection all veiny and throbbing.

Heavy- Will scream, having desecrated your womanhood and dignity. He'll slam the door shut upon instinct and will probably break the hinges in the process. Heavy won't remind you nor talk about it, although he'll blush profusely and quietly masturbate to images of you on some nights later on.

Demoman- The Scot will be pleasantly surprised that his girlfriend wasn't the totally innocent girl he knew she was. When he came and accidentally walked in on you rubbing yourself, he debated on wether it was all real or just another one of those drunken hallucinations he'd see at night. Either way, he'll freeze in place, and would just stare at you, the warmth in his face travelling between his legs. He won't make a run for it though.

Medic- When he walks in on you, he stops dead in his tracks and falls silent. He'd be the one who'll scurry to a hiding place and continue watching the erotic display before him. He'll be sentimental, getting pleasure from the little things: the way you'd shudder in pleasure everything you rubbed your clit, or the tiny strangled gasp everytime you thrust your fingers inside of you, or the way your breasts bounced lightly with your movement- it just ldrove him insane. And knowing the doctor, he'd probably ask the Devil for some see-through glasses the next time he dies.

Sniper- The bushman, as he is raised by his mother, would excuse himself, mutter a sincere apology, and leave red-faced with his hat subtly covering the bulge in his crotch. That one glimpse of you made him so hard, his pants tight that he had to take them off as soon as privacy permits him. Sniper couldn't possibly last the night without jerking off to that erotic glimpse of you, and he'd shudder your name in soft, broken moans. He wants you more than ever.

Spy- For the first time, the Frenchman would come in unannounced, calmly excuse himself with a flustered face, and exit the room with the adrenaline beating in his chest. In the following days, he'd either come in unannounced once more or cloak himself invisible and wait patiently for your next play-session. You always knew he was there though, watching and lusting after you; and you'd put on quite an entertainment for him that he had no choice but to uncloak shortly afterwards and give you something much better than your fingers.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the drabble and thanks for all the support! I love doing this for y'all and I'll never get tired of making you happy with my works. You're an awesome crowd loves! :*

~