Chapter 5

Liz POV
"Seriously Sean? How childish could you be?"
I yelled as I reached for my pencil case. It was already 6pm and the pizzeria was closing for the day already. I had just left for a quick toilet break and came back, only to discover that Sean Handerson had took my entire pencil case. And here I am now, trying to get it back. He was having so much fun keeping the pencil case out of my reach.

"Give it back asshole!" I insisted as I stretched my hands, desperately trying to get it back.

"That was for pulling my pants, sweet cheeks. Besides, Grandma told me to tell you to teach me how to knead the pizza dough properly. She says you're the expert."

"Grandma?" I raised a brow.
"She told me to call her that. I guess you could say she took a liking to me." He added, just to spite me, a grin on his face.
"Return the pencil case"
I stuck my hands out, gesturing for him to give it back to me.

He rolled his eyes and placed it in my hands.
I placed it on the table before going into the kitchen with him following behind. I saw a ball of dough on the table. It looked cakey and lumpy, definitely not what a pizza dough should be.

Time to get to work then.

...

"Crap! Sean! You don't knead it like this!" I groaned in frustration as I watched him abuse the poor piece of dough.
"I'm trying! You're not a very patient person, are you? It has only been 10 minutes..." He said as he continued to 'knead' the dough terribly.
"Arghhhhh! Its like..." My hands covered his as I guided his hands to knead the dough."this."

My palms pressed down on the dough with his, guiding the direction his hands moved and applying force at suitable times. At some point, I even remembered my fingers accidentally slipping between his.

"You put force when you press down, then you gather it all back. And then you press it forward again. You have to knead it until its the right consisten-" I paused mid-word as my head turned towards Sean to see if he was listening, only to see him blushing a deep red.

He was glancing around the kitchen awkwardly.

It was only then did I realize what was happening - that my hands were over his.

A horrified look formed on my face as it turned as red as a baboon's butt.

"Oh crap. Sorry. That was ummm...kneading 101? Ok bye." I said as I rushed out, feeling so embarrassed.

Why on earth did I put my hand over his??

I glanced down at my flour covered hands, reminding me of how our hands moved together over the dough. I shook my head to clear the thoughts. I went to the sink and started washing my hands before returning back to the table to continue my work, trying to forget what had happened.

Sean POV
I watched as she blushed furiously and ran out of the kitchen, leaving me with flour-covered hands and a beet red face.

"Get a hold of yourself !" I scolded myself, slapping my reddened cheeks, not caring if I was getting flour all over my face.
Gosh. I can handle all the french kissing but not a girl cupping my hand?
I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts. I was just not used to this kind of cringey gestures.
I continued to practice kneading the dough by myself.

By the time I was done, it was already 7pm and I decided to clean up and head home.
As I made my way out the door, I noticed Liz sleeping on the table, drool coming out from her mouth and her hair all over the place. Her arms dangling in an awkward manner.
I had to stifle my laughter as I whipped out my phone and took a picture of her.

She was going to regret pulling my pants down tomorrow.