||Three||smoke||

"Mommy?" Tyler asked. "Yes darling?" Kelly asked. "Can I go out and play?" Tyler asked and smiled. "Yes, just come back in before it gets dark." Kelly said. "Okay mommy!" Tyler said and walked out. "Charlie!" Tyler called. His voice sweet and careful. The bird flew towards Tyler and sat on his shoulder. Tyler spotted smoke coming from the neighbor's roof. Tyler climbed up in a tree to see where the smoke was coming from.

The smoke came from a roll of paper that a boy held between his lips. Tyler knitted his brows. The boy blew out smoke and Tyler was shocked. "He can breathe fire." Tyler whispered and ran inside. He ran up the stairs two at the time and walked to the window. Tyler opened the windown and looked at the boy. He had blue hair and a nose ring. "Excuse me." Tyler said and was a little confused. "What the fuck do you want?" The boy asked with an angry expression. "Uhm, I-I-I was j-just wondering.. Uhm.. why you're holding b-burning p-paper." Tyler stuttered and fiddled with his fingers. "It's not burning paper, it's weed, how fucking dumb are you?" The boy said and rolled his eyes. Tyler sniffled a little as tears slipped down his cheeks. Tyler had never met a boy as mean as him. And Tyler didn't know half of the words he said. He felt so dumb for not understanding. "Hey, hey... don't cry, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry." The boy said as he walked closer to Tyler. "I'm just..." the boy said and looked at his feet. "I'm just really tired I'm sorry." He said and looked up. "It's o-o-okay." Tyler said. The boy reached his hand forwards. "C'mon, it's beautiful out here." He said and smiled to Tyler. Tyler smiled a little and took his hand. Tyler carefully climbed out of the window. He stood on the roof of the house. The sun was setting and the moon was rising. The light igniting from the sun and shining into the moon were a beautiful combination. Tyler usually went to bed at this time, so he had never seen the sky this gorgeous before. "I'm josh." The boy said and smiled. Tyler smiled at the cute name. "I'm Tyler." Tyler said and blushed a little under the older boy's gaze. Tyler looked at the boy's eyes. They were even more gorgeous than the sky. Tyler got lost in them. He had never felt this way before. His heart was picking up speed and his lungs felt like they were struggling to breathe. "What are you looking at?" Tyler asked and blushed. "Your beautiful eyes." Josh said and cupped his cheek. Tyler looked up at the boy. His hand felt warm against his cheek. Tyler's heart were beating so fast and he was breathing heavily. Why was he like this?