73. You're On Your Period And All The Boys Are Around - Calum

Part 1/4

...
Requested by:
@xxElle_Hemmingsxxx
...

Okay so really the only difference between this one and "you're on your period and he takes care of you" is that this one will include all of the boys. Enjoy!

Calum:
When you were on your period you didn't like to move very much. You were rather stationary since moving always just brought attention to everything that hurt. That just meant that everyone always knew when you were on your period since you just kind of sat or laid places for even longer periods of time than normal (which was a real accomplishment considering how much you could lay around.)

This month was particularly bad, you didn't know why but it felt like your uterus was being shredded from the inside. There was a constant dull pain in your lower abdomen that throbbed sharply whenever you shifted. This led to you being stationary, half-laying down on the couch. Your upper half was propped up on the of the arm rests so that it was slightly elevated while the rest of you was simply laying flat. It was as comfortable as you could get given the circumstances. You doubted that you would move until you had to pee so bad that it was a requirement.

Luckily for now you were okay. You just wished that you had taken some pain meds before you got comfortable.

Closing your eyes, you tried to push the uncomfortable sensation to the back of your mind as you drew in some deep breaths. You tried to focus on relaxing and letting all of the stress out of your tired muscles. It was only day two, but you considered yourself lucky as that was generally your worse day and you got to spend it at home.

You had just about fallen asleep when you heard the front door swing open. That was odd, Calum normally wasn't home until mid-afternoon, and it was just after eleven.

"Y/NNNNN!" Michael's loud voice echoed through the front hallway as he made his grand entrance. You weren't about to get up to see it, but you imagined that involved a lot of hair flicking and checking himself out in the front mirror.

"WE'RE HERE EARLY!" Luke yelled when he walked in as well.

"WHERE ARE YOU?" Ashton joined his other two bandmates. You knew that if they kept on screaming like that you would find yourself with both terrible period cramps and a headache.

So you did what any reasonable person in your situation would do, "SHUT UP!"

"SHHHHHHH!" Calum shushed rather loudly and then slammed the door when finally walked into the house. You thought that trying to loudly quiet others down while making loud background noises was kind of hypocritical, but if it worked you wouldn't complain.

"Don't 'shhhhhhh' me," you heard the sass in Michael's tone as he wandered further into the house, "I do what I want I'm punk rock."

"No you're not," was Calum's simple, but brutal reply.

"Wowwwww," Ashton smacked his lips and you could hear Luke trying not to laugh.

"Shut it Hemmings, you heard the woman," Michael grumbled as he finally walked into the living room.

"Thank you Michael, I love to be referred to as 'woman' it's not like I have a name or anything," you said sarcastically, finally peeling open your eyelids to glare at him.

"You know, when we got out of the studio early and I invited myself to Calum's house I didn't expect to be treated this way," the guitarist frowned, clearly unhappy with all of the negativity being thrown his way.

"Maybe you should've listened to me when I said Y/N wouldn't want visitors then," Calum mumbled, giving you a wide bubble as he walked over to the other couch.