Chapter 22

So I have been getting messages about updating, your wishes have been granted. Thank you so much for all the support it really means a lot to me and pushes me to continue writing. Enjoy.
*

"So you expect me to hand Mr. Wyatt a half written contract when your company clearly had a month to make finalizations?" Rosalinda calmly spoke to the nervous man on the other end of the phone.

Picking her head up from scrutinizing the poorly written documents, Rosalinda was shocked to see Leon smirking by the office doorway. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as she nervously played with the edges of stray pages.

Why was she so nervous it's not like she's never seen Leon before. Especially in slacks and classic black shirt with the sleeves rolled up showing those knee-weakening tattoos. Leon must have figured out what to wear and how to look around her in order to weaken her defenses.

And boy was it working. She wanted nothing more than to walk towards him, slowly removing bits of her clothing leaving nothing but the skimpy panties she decided to wear; after the naughty dream she had with him.

"I find this side of you very sexy Rosalinda." Leon chuckled.

Rosalinda blinked a couple times hoping this was real life and not a mirage from the long hours of desk work.

"Ms. Canto, I apologize, I have a team working on the final draft-"

Rosalinda cleared her throat. "Don't apologize to me, apologize to Mr. Wyatt who just happened to walk in." Smirking she lifted the phone towards his direction. His facial reaction went from joking to serious, his icy blue eyes stared her down hard as his hand brushed against hers as he took the phone from her.

"I won't be needing your services anymore." Leon simply said and hung up.

Busying herself from the tense silence between them, she began organizing her papers placing them back where they belonged. It was getting pretty late considering she decided to stay a little longer. Not only to finish a few things, but a tiny fragment of her wanted to see Leon before she left for the night.

Fingers brought her chin up to look into the icy gaze she wanted to avoid. She knew exactly what look he was giving her and what that look did to her body and mindset. It frustrated her to no end; even without him knowing it, Leon was able to manipulate her body to feeling things she didn't want to feel.

Of course, she was turned on beyond reason just looking at the man let alone be in the same room. But whenever she got a whiff of his alluring cologne, or hear him say her name in that deep voice that made her toes curl and thighs clench, she was a lost cause.

"Rosalinda open your eyes." His voice caused chills to run down her spine. She wondered if he knew how to sing. Or if he had any hobbies besides beating up the gym bag shirtless and sweaty. Not that she had a problem with it, she was just curious.

Standing up she removed his hand away. "Well, I think it's time for me to head home. Goodnight."

Just as she was about to step forward a tattooed arm shot out and blocked her way.

Hot breath tickled her neck. Her breathing sped up as she felt him get closer.

"Are you nervous Rosalinda?" A finger ran up her arm up her shoulder and curled around a strand of hair.

Nervous? Of course, she was. She was in a house alone with a very powerful man who owned many bedrooms. Those two things combined constructed very dirty images in her mind.

Rosalinda stepped back, Leon wasn't letting up and stepped forward, snatching her waist. Her hips intimately touched his groin; Leon was very much excited, just as much as she was.