VII¤ Flesh and Bones

Banner made by TheeGod xD It's beautiful! That's Dante in all his sexy glory. Enjoy the chapter

VII

Dante's P.O.V

"Where is Christopher?" I ask my butler.

"Out in the garden. Sire, the Vladimirovna clan's head is here."

"Alright, inform Christopher of my absence."

"Yes sire."

"Fredrick." I call while walking the dark halls of my mansion.

"Yes sire?"

"Where is he?"

"The billard room."

"Go and bring us something to eat."

"Yes sire."

I despise the man I am about to see. He's as annoying as my brother. Not to mention he's an arrogant bastard.

"Dante, you took your sweet time." Matvei says.

"You just arrived earlier than expected." I reply.

"Nick, it is your turn." Matvei announces.

"Yes, father." I glare at the boy then I go back to my blank expression. Why did Matvei bring his child?

"You came, that means you will supply the weapons needed."

"Don't get ahead of yourself."

"Then why have you come?" I ask, my temper growing thin.

"To play billiards."

"Dante" Christopher comes in casually but he's angry for some reason. "You're butler was being disrespectful so..." he finally notices the people in the room. "You need a new butler." He bluntly changed what he was going to say.

"Where did you put him?"

He smirks, "you'll know when you see it. It's not a thing you can miss."

I refrain from laughing at his cute expression. "This is Matvei Vladimirovna, Matvei, this is Christopher."

"Hello." Matvei greets.

" Vladimirovna... is the palace built yet?"

"...yes, construction was finished a few centuries ago." Matvei answers. He curiously looks at Christopher.

"It was about time." Christopher's eyes lighten up and he smiles when he sees Nick.

I despise that boy. He tried to get in the way of Christopher and I. "Christopher, leave. the grown ups have business that needs taking care of."

"You do not tell me what to do." Christopher glares.

"Leave, now!" I order.

He rolls his eyes. "Fine, but only if Nick comes with me. If not then I'm not going anywhere."

So childish. "no."

"Let the boy stay. He sounds... interesting." Matvei says.

"Do what I tell you to do Christopher."

"You are no fun." Christopher glares even more but then turns around and leaves. "Oh before I forget, Matvei."

"Yes?"

"Did your family ever find out who killed Artur?"

"Yes, his brother killed him."

Christopher laughs a little, "no, it was his wife." He leaves.