44

"So, you've been assigned to my transport to deliver medical supplies on Cestis?" Natalia asked the two Padawans, Ahsoka and Bariss nodded, Caleb walked out of the transport and stood beside Natalia. "Master, what are my next set of orders?" Caleb asked, Natalia checked her datapad for his orders. "You're to go back to the flagship for training with Rex." Natalia told him, "Of course, Master. Stay safe." Caleb said as he ran to his fighter. "Ahsoka, gather the clones and tell them to get on the freighter. Tell them to get their lazy carcasses up and get on board... Or they'll be dealing with me." Natalia said threateningly. "Hey, tell your men to get up, we're leaving for a supply mission." Ahsoka said, "Of course Commander." The clone replied.

Suddenly a blaster shot was heard from a distance, "Get behind me Padawans." Natalia instructed as she took her lightsaber out, searching for the location the blast came from. "I think it was the clones way of waking his troops up, Master." Bariss said, "Oh, oh you're probably right." Natalia said as she put her lightsaber away, she walked into the transport like nothing happened. Natalia walked to the bridge as they flew up into the air, Master Fisto was on the view screen above, awaiting word of their progress.

"We're ready to make the jump, Master Fisto." Natalia said just before the two Padawans walked onto the bridge, "Good, I'm looking forward to your arrival." Fisto said with a smile before disconnecting the call. The three Jedi watched as the freighter entered hyperspace. "Go get some rest, young ones. I heard the battle was tough on Geonosis?" Natalia asked, "Oh you have no idea, where were you?" Ahsoka asked, "Well. The last time I was on Geonosis I was thrown off of a platform by Dooku and almost died, if it weren't for Rex I'd probably be dead right now. I didn't want to relive those memories." Natalia said with a weak smile, "Now go, get some well deserved rest." She said, shutting down the conversation.

"Come on, let's go." Bariss whispered, Ahsoka nodded and followed Bariss to the sleeping quarters. "I'm going to get myself something to eat." Natalia told the clone pilots, they nodded as Natalia walked out of the cockpit and into the dining hall. She sat down on one of the benches and focussed on one of the walls, completely zoning out. "Master?" She heard Bariss ask, "Oh, Padawans, I thought you were resting?" Natalia asked with a slight smirk. "We were, but I just can't stand the silence and the peace." Ahsoka complained.

"Your choice." Natalia said with a slight shrug. "Somethings not right." Natalia whispered to herself, "What was that?" Bariss asked, but she shook her head, "Oh it's nothing. Just talking to myself." Natalia said with a slight laugh. Suddenly the door opened to reveal Ox and Edge. "Evening Ox, Edge." Natalia said with a smile, "Would you like to join us?" She asked, she scooted over so the two clones could sit with them. But they had a coldness in their eyes.

"Is something wrong troopers?" Natalia asked suspiciously. The troopers raised their blasters and started shooting. Natalia flipped over the table and used it as a shield, "Troopers stand down!" Natalia yelled as she she deflected shots from the clones. Bariss sliced one of the clones blasters and elbowed him in the face and Ahsoka used the Force to knock the other one back, rendering him unconscious.

The doors opened again and two more clones came in, their blasters up. Natalia ran up to them and held her lightsaber in front of her, aiming it at their throats. The two clones looked confused. "Two clones just attacked us! Do you know what's happening?" Natalia yelled, "I have no idea, we're just as confused as you are." One of them said, his hands up.

"You're in charge of these men! Did you order them to kill us?!" Bariss yelled. "No sir! We wouldn't do that!" The clone yelled, "Why should we believe you?!" Natalia yelled, her lightsaber inching closer to the clone. "Look, we'll put down our weapons." The clone said, he bent down and put his weapon on the ground. Ahsoka and Bariss looked at each other and turned their lightsabers off, Natalia did the same.

"These men wouldn't just attack us without reason." Bariss said while crossing her arms. "Maybe contact the bridge?" The clone suggested, "Bridge, come in. Bridge?!" Natalia yelled through her comlink, no response. "You go up there, me and the clones will stay down here, to keep an eye on these two." Natalia said, the two Padawans nodded and ran up to the bridge. More clones came into the dining hall, they had their blasters up and aimed at Natalia, she grabbed her lightsaber and deflected their blasts, but she didn't pay attention to the clones behind her and he shot her in the hand, she dropped her lightsaber and the clones went after her, "No!" She screamed, her arms were pinned to the wall as one of the clones took out an egg with a green worm.

She gasped as the worm was let out, it squirmed up her arm and onto her face, before she could do anything, the worm entered her nose and took control of her mind, she grabbed her lightsaber and went to find the two pesky Padawans. They all met up in the storage room, where they found more victims. One of the clones put up a fight but the worm took control of his mind eventually, she heard blasts and the clones migrated toward the door, to find the two Padawans.

Natalia ran up to them and struck their lightsabers with hers, she kicked Ahsoka down and raised her lightsaber above her head, it collided with the ground, moments after Ahsoka had rolled over. "Master Schulter! Snap out of it!" Ahsoka yelled, "Let's go through the vents!" Bariss suggested. The two Padawans jumped up into the vents and escaped death.

"Get them! I want those two Jedi dead!"