Graduation Day for Thatcher

Thatcher just graduated college, and we have planned the perfect wedding shortly after he walks across the stage with his diploma. My sweet love has graduated with a degree in Elementary Education with an emphasis in European History with a minor in Geography. I can't believe that he has gone so far in his life, especially for our two children that we will be adopting in a few short weeks.

Three months ago we adopted a pure bred Pit Bull puppy from the pound and Thatcher was so thrilled. I couldn't believe that he took so well to having a dog in the house, getting things ready and also preparing the room for our sweet children. We chose a pair of siblings, a boy and a girl, who had been in foster care since they were born. Our daughter, Scarlett, is in a wheelchair because of a birth defect, and Charlie, our son, takes care of her. He pushes her chair, helps her get dressed, and even does her hair for her. It was so sweet to see them together that we just fell in love with them and started filling out the adoption papers that day.

Watching Thatcher walk across that stage and receive that diploma made my heart soar. I was so proud of him for his achievements and the fact that it only took us three months to put our wedding together with him going to school. He looked so elegant, in his black graduation gown, black cap, black pants and black shoes. Thank god it wasn't that hot outside, otherwise he would have been sweltering by the time he got called, my poor boy.

Hey y'all! So this is the beginning of the graduation chapter, and the beginning of the wedding of a lifetime. Please bare with me as I take my time to write this out since it's been awhile since I last worked with Thatcher and Jacob's relationship. I'm also juggling work, school, and some family issues, so it might be a slow update. Just look for the notifications that the chapter has something that's been added to it :) Some more updating might take place tomorrow, but a lot will take place on friday around 12 ish, CST(US) lol. Y'all asked for me to continue, so please let me know what you think about this chapter so far and maybe what you would like to see in either this chapter or a future chapter (kinda specify which you want lol). Love y'all!