Chapter 1

( Okay wattpad deleted this and it took me forever to rewrite thats why you havent got an update. But PLEASE go and comment and vote this chap again. The next time I'll update 2 chaps..and theres a new chap with this :) Thank you soooo much !!!!! - Shantii )

" bitch why you so cute? " meme teased. i laughed as i satt back in her porshe.

" ion know...god did all this " i motion up and down my body. We were going to the mall. I wasnt even dressed up. I had a half tee shirt and my tribal print leggings with my black Christian Louboutins. Simple as fuck. My hair was let down and tammed. The only make up i had on were sopme eye liner, lipgloss, and a little eye sadow. Other then that nothing. Im not with that caking you're face up with make up to make me cute and get noticed shit. That was a no-go for me.

" thank you boo..you know you pretty too " I say. We rode to he mall on hype. Webbies new album was bumping and thas my boo soo i was in my seat doing my little dances and shit. Her too. We had niggas from other cars blowing and calling out to us. I wasnt paying them no mind though.

A female a tell you she hate me..but im just like i aint even know the bitch knew me.

Ion keep friends...they be scheming. Ion fuck with alot of niggas...they only want one thing. Ion  got family but my little sister. And I trust NO ONE.

Real shit, I do all thattttttt. Aint no nigga got me to where i am or made me. Im self made.

We pulled up to the mall and got out walking in like we owned tthe place, im not conceited, i could be but shit im humble. If you got to know me you would do the same, then again ion care what anybody think or feel about ICE.

My mama named me some crazy shit. Innocent...there wasnt anything Innocent about me. shit I probably havent been innocent since i was 12. These streets is what made me, these would be the ones that killed me.

I have one litlle sister named, Ivory. She lives with her father and his wife. I dont know who my dad is. And im not about to play house with them and live under no mans roof, leting him set rules and boundries for me. FUCK THAT

Ivory is 15. She goes to a highschool around her way. That girl is my life. My only family, and I started off doing everything I do, for her. To give her whatever she wanted and needed. Thats my baby.

" oooh girl look at these, " MIMI knocks  me out of my train of thoughtt holding up a pair of jeans. I eyed them.

'' AINT no way im gettig my booty to fit back theree though. i should have left them greens and cornbread take a break '' i say pulling on them. We bothed laughed.

' THATS why all yo ass wear is shors and leggings. " She tease.

'' ITS true it males my ass jiggle though. " I shrug.We went ahead and continued to look through the racks of clothing. I could feel someones eyes on me so i turned around looking over my shoulder. I caught some man just starring at me. He had another dude with him. When he saw me looking he smiled licking his bottom lip. I turned back around acting as if I didnt just see him.

It wasnt as if he was bad looking.

He was cute. Just didnt look my type. Nor was I interested in a nigga that eyed me like a peice of meat from across the store. Plus my profession doesn't allow me to be in a relationship. Nor do I want one. I rather bust a couple nuts then be on my way to make this money.