Beauty and the Beast (past)

"If you are given a chance to be loved by a devil or by an angel whom will you choose?"
"I will choose devil cause when a devil loves he loves with everything he has you become his personal heaven in his hell he doesn't care about anything in this universe except you . he doesn't care whether he does good or bad when in the end he makes you smile . If a choice is given to him to save universe or to save you he will choose you . So yes I want a devil to love me rather than an angel"
***************************************
Flash back
Arabella POV
20 blissful days have passed since I have met zino . And I spent every second of these 20 days with him we spent the whole day together as he continues to follow me around the city after my field trip he takes me to his place where he makes me cook dinner for him after he got to know that I can cook we spent the whole time talking well I talk while he listens to me with a look that gets my inside to scream in glee and jump up and down like a 5 year old. After that he drops me at my hotel kisses my forehead

and says " I'll call you " in his rough voice and call he does the exact moment I enter my room

and says " I'll call you " in his rough voice and call he does the exact moment I enter my room .I sleep while talking to him on phone.dream about his face staring at me with the look in his eyes and a tint of smile on his face and get up to his call saying "good morning mom Bella come down to cafeteria I have the breakfast prepared "
He has different dishes prepared every morning . I once asked him what he does for a living as he is by my side the whole time . He said he was the owner of some world wide company and an insomniac so he works during night time . So I gathered he was pretty rich . I don't know why I was not shocked maybe cause i knew he was an important person by the way that he carried himself and has an intimidating and dominating aura around him .
I dint realize how the time passed by and the my date to return to France came near . We never talked about it but it was the only thing I thought about when I was not thinking about him. Only 3 days were left I had my flight in the afternoon of the third day I was dreading every second.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tomorrow is my flight today me and my zino are going to watch "beauty and the beast " at his place . I had decided to watch it with him while We or I was talking about Disney movies and when he told me That he never watched any movie let alone Disney . So I took the responsibility of introducing zino to Disney by making him watch my all time favorite movie "beauty and the beast "
I stated to get ready

 So I took the responsibility of introducing zino to Disney by making him watch my all time favorite movie "beauty and the beast " I stated to get ready