Chapter 18: To Dragonsvein Kingdom II

Hihoooo! Miss me? Lol. Phantomhive17 here, delivering the chapter 18!!

Okay, I haven't updated for two months. So, I will release five chapters this month. I just hope I won't ruin anything. lol.

1/5

Enjoy reading!!

****

"Before we go back to the main house, we should first persuade that expert to come along with us, and on the way back, we'll somehow invite him to be the guest of our house..." The 7th Elder started tp for, his grand 'scheme'. With that kind of expert siding with them, not only would their Cui Clan get an additional strength, the Chief might even pardon his lax attitude towards the young master!

A/n* What the 7th elder's words here meant by guest is: "The expert would only lend a hand if a foreign force attacked the Cui Clan, but will not move a finger if it is internal struggle."

'What a perfect plan!' The 7th elder praised himself.

He looked back at his young master who was vacantly looking back at him.

"Young Master?" the 7th elder called out.

"T-t-the red haired youth--" Cui Leng suddenly started trembling as his finger pointed behind the 7th elder's back.

The 7th elder looked behind him, but before he could fully turn his neck, his body plopped down on the ground.

*Thud*

"W-wha--" Cui Leng unconsciously took 3 steps back. His gazed was fixed at the youth.

'It had not been an hour yet, but the red haired youth already caught up with them? This is impossible... That was a fourth ranked beast, ah!

Don't tell me that this expert is a 5th rank mage or pssibly higher?!'

'But what' is his purpose for taking down the 7th elder? Was he offended by 7th elder's words?'

Then he truly is now in a bad position!

Cui Leng stood still at his spot, his face flashing with complicated emotions.

"Yo." The youth waved his hands in a friendly manner, but this did not make Cui Leng's anxious heart calm down.

"W-what do you want?!"

"Ah, I was just curious at your unique Martial technique."

Hearing Rui Wei's words, Cui Leng's anxious face suddenly turned grave.

He coldly stared at the Red haired youth in front of him, as if he wanted to bore a hole out of his face.

"Who sent you?!" Cui Leng's face turned ferocious, as his qi started flowing in a certain flow and took a stance.

"Hmmm?" The Youth's brows furrowed, as his friendly face disappeared without a trace, his eyes were so cold that the surroundings started to form some layer of ice.

Cui Leng felt a tremendous pressure bearing down on him.

His feet sunk a bit, while his breath shortened.

"N-no matter what--" Cui Leng was stubborn at keeping his 'secret' from the red haired youth, who was probably sent by the filthy bastards that wants his life.

"Haaaa... Can you atleast let a person finish their sentence, first?" The red haired youth sighed, looking at Cui Leng with disappointment.

"You really think so highly of your Cui Clan don't you? If they have so much money to waste on a grand assassin like this, then your Cui Clan shouldn't have meekly bowed their heads towards the Gu Clan, don't you think so? Hiring a 4th ranked mage, just to kill some runaway brat, hahahahah!" The red haired youth snorted as he insulted the Cui Clan.