Rejecting the Rejected: Chapter 15

Why hello there my lovely fans! I am uber excited and slightly sad of the ending of Rejecting the Rejected. Do not worry, this isn’t the last chapter, there still might be a few more chapters, I haven’t really decided yet since I am kind of going with the flow.

 I was overwhelmed with happiness from the response of the last chapter….

Maybe you can do that again?

Thank you guys and I love each and every one of you (In a friendly way of course) who read, vote, and comment. I am immensely grateful for all. THANK YOU<3

Next upload: Probably Saturday, Sunday or Monday, depends on what you guys think;)

Chapter 15 (=D)

Carter’s POV

To say the drive was painful was a huge understatement.

Not only was my head still pounding from the after effects of my concussion, but my whole body was aching from the loss of my mate. I felt so empty without her, and I can only imagine what she was feeling right now.

I had to force myself to not think of what would happen if she was to end up with that scumbag. I was going to find her, even if I had to die trying.

We were driving for what seems like hours in complete open space, when Mark jerked the car to a halt. We were parked in front of an open meadow with nothing but grass as far as the eye could see. He climbed out of the car and slammed the door shut. I scrambled after him trying to get out.

“This is where your mate took Kim? How did you even know where this was anyways?” I asked skeptically.

He turned his head to glare at me. “She told me this was where she was tortured when she came to me.” He paused with a look of longing. “Besides, looks can be deceiving.” He said mysteriously. He suddenly jerked his head back and started walking into the endless array of grass.

I stared at him as if he had lost his head. Was he trying to lure me into a trap where he was going to kill me and leave my body for no one to find?

Nah, that didn’t seem like his style. He seemed more of a ‘I don’t give a shit I’ll kill you on live television’ kind of guy, but you never can tell.

Follow him you idiot! My wolf snarled.

I looked up to see him disappearing into the pools of grass. Huh, that’s weird. I wasn’t thinking that long was I?

I quickly dashed after him, careful of my step so I wouldn’t tumble down at any given second because of my weak legs. I was suddenly stopped by the sight before me.

Instead of the end of the world as I might have imagined, I was standing on a little hill that stopped at a huge warehouse that had a little dirt road in front of it.

I spotted Mark already near the entrance of the strange looking building. I ran as fast as my weak legs could go. I caught up with him just as he was about to enter. He didn’t even turn around to acknowledge my appearance, but it didn’t bother me.

He was just that kind of guy.

Before he opened the door, he suddenly turned around and looked at me; well at least I thought he did. He started heading my way, but suddenly veered to the right. I turned around to see him stare down at the dirt.

I followed his gaze to see that there were tire marks in the dirt. Someone had definitely been here, recently. A sudden strong smell hit my nostrils and my mouth watered at the scent.

Mate! My wolf howled delighted.

“She was here.” I told him positively.

He nodded and looked at me with his cold eyes. “Now that I have caught her scent, I know exactly where to find her.”

Kim’s POV

“Sister’s? But how?” I spluttered out.

Kina gave me an amused look while my mother jus trolled her eyes. “Isn’t it obvious? She is your twin sister.”

I coughed on my own spit. “What?”

“When I found out I was having twins, I knew I couldn’t just give your father both of you, so I kept Kina and he got you.” It kind of stung knowing that my own mother gave me away and kept my twin, but the shock of the situation left me numb and speechless.

“Good, it looks like she has run out of silly questions. Robert, get out of here!” My mother gave Robert a look that sent him running out of the door.

 She rolled her eyes and called her hands together. “Now! Let’s see what we can do!”

About an hour later, my hair was curled, my make-up was perfected, and I was currently putting on my wedding dress.

It was absolutely amazing. It was strapless, which I wasn’t too comfortable with, but it was slightly loose, but it clung to some of my curves. It had little flowers along the skirt and some leading up to the top part.

It was like my perfect wedding, well all except the part where I wasn’t marrying Carter, my one true love.

My heart raced at the thought of loving Carter. Was I in love with him? My heartbeat was all it took to answer that question.

I was completely and utterly in love with Carter Knight, and instead I was marrying someone else.