The curse is removed

Nik's POV

I fell asleep on the couch an hour ago and woke up to Bekah's loud cries and walked to my room. It's been 2 months and Bekah has grown. She has gotten very attached to me and vice versa. I love her so much. I walked to the room and she was standing gripping the side of the crib. "Whaaa" she cries. I lay her down but she gets back up and then does it again. I get in the crib and lay down. She still cries so I move her a little in my direction and she lays down. I try moving her but she just wakes up "okay love. Daddy is sleeping in the crib tonight" I tell her and she again starts to whimper. I take off my shirt and place is over her, she grabbed it and hugged it to her as her eyes fell shut. I shortly after followed her actions by closing my eyes and falling to sleep.

I woke up a hours later to Bekah looking at me. I get up and she watches me before grabbing the bars on her crib and cries. I pick her up along with my shirt and she hugs it to her while cuddling into my chest. I change her then take her downstairs and make a bottle for her.

No one knows about her yet because I know Elijah is hiding something from me. I don't want to tell him and then have an enemy take her from me.

I'm removing the curse tonight and I need a sitter for Bekah but I trust no one to handle my princess. I found a woman with three children all crying and she was yelling at them. So not her. I need WAIT! I have the perfect idea. I called up an old vampire who I hate. Katerina. She's scared of me and wants something from me. Perfect.

When Katerina came she was wondering what she had to do for me to stop chasing her "I need you to babysit" I tell her and she laughed "no seriously. I want my freedom. What do you want?" She asked seriously "The witch that's doing my spell has an infant and it needs a caretaker tonight. If you do that then I will give you your freedom love" I lie to her and she nods. I vamp to Bekah and collect her things along with one of my shirts. I put my shirt over Bekah's nappy and cover her with a blanket. Then bring it to Katrina. She took the baby gently and smiled at Bekah. "What's her name?" She asks "Bekah" I tell her keeping a straight face when all I want to do is kill her and go to sleep holding my baby girl. I stayed calm as they walked out to god knows were and I got ready for the ritual.

A couple hours later

I was right. I had killed Jenna Jules and the doppelgänger and completed my transformation. My brother had tried to kill me but I told him the truth about our siblings. I was in my full midnight black wolf form and seen someone carry a baby. I need to find Bekah. I used my hybrid speed and went to Katerina's house to find Bekah crying on the floor with a bottle beside her and Katerina was yelling at her "shut up you stupid thing" I heard and got angry. I sped in the house and attacked Katerina. I bit her and broke her neck.

My daughter cried and I pick the bottle up between my teeth and carefully placed the nipple in her mouth. Her hand moved around and grabbed my paw pulling at my midnight black fur while drinking. Her blue eyes were wide and full of curiosity while looking at me. When she finished the bottle I picked her up by her nappy and places her in her baby bag. I put the strap around my neck and started to carry her carefully. I sped back home and put her on my bed while I closed the door and moved everything around. For tonight I was stuck in my wolf form and couldn't change so I will try my hardest to make it work.

After a couple hours she woke up crying.
I difficulty made a bottle but when it came to feeding it got difficult. She will only eat if you have a vampire face. I never learned why but I know what she needs. Bekah needs to hold my shirt and drink her bottle which I had done but the final thing she needed was the supernatural face. I can feed her in wolf form which means she likes wolfs too so I took the bottle in my mouth like before and placed the nipple in her mouth.

When she was done eating I put the bottle on the floor and she watched me tiredly. She put her head on me and hugged my form.

Morning came quickly and the sun rose. I turned back happy that I could now control my shift. I put on clothes and went downstairs to find my brother reading. I have decided to take Bekah to the park a town over so no one would notice me but I needed her bottles.

Without talking to my brother I went into the kitchen and grabbed bottles from her cabinet which had a lock on it and made three just in case. I sped back up to my room and put Bekah in her car seat and grabbed her diaper bag. I jumped out the window carefully and placed Bekah in the backseat. Then started to drive.

Music played on the radio as I drove and she began to make a new sound. She was giggling. I smiled at her and we had finally arrived. I took her to the baby swing and pushed her lightly. She was smiling when I felt something poke me. I looked down to see a little boy with bruises and what look like whip marks. I knelt down and hugged him "what happened to you little man" I asked "my mommy slapped me and leave and daddy angry again and chased after her after chokenen me. I see you push her on swing and I not been on one before. Can you push me too?" He asked and my eyes were huge. I will not let him go with Mikeal. I mean his father hurt him again. After hearing that I took Bekah out of her swing and we all played for a while.