21

"Drink up" amiee says passing Bella a cup of blood.

"Thank you" Bella says. The cullens and George have gone out hunting and illianas clan have gone to get a take out that's 3 hours away. So its just the 2 sisters alone in the house.

Amiees phone beeps indicating that she has a message. "Joe wants to know if we want anything?" Amiee says with a smile on her face.

"No I'm okay" Bella says and turns onto her back rubbing her swollen tummy.

"Edward still not on board with the whole baby thing?" Amiee asks as she texts Joe back.

"Not entirely but it's getting better" Bella says.

"He's an ass!" Amiee says throwing her phone at her feet.

"Where's denver?" Bella asks amiee noticing the small baby isn't around.

"Jasper took him hunting" amiee says with a bright smile on her face.

"He's really invested in you isn't he" Bella asks being curious.

"You think" amiee says laughing with Bella.

"I wish Edward was more like jasper" Bella says letting a tear slide down her cheek.

"What do you mean?" Amiee asks not understanding her sister.

"Jasper loves denver, but he's not even his. Edward doesn't love our baby and it is his" Bella states.

"Jasper is older and been through a lot more shit,Edward will come round I know it" amiee says smiling at her sister.

"You reckon that he will like you're surprise when he gets back?" Bella says smirking while sipping the blood through a straw.

"I hope so" amiee says giggling to herself.

Meanwhile in the forest, jasper and denver have split off with Edward to hunt.

Jasper is running a long side Edward with denver on his back, amiee said he has a good grip, which jasper is learning he has been running for 5 miles and the little one has just been giggling the whole way.

"He's so cute" jasper says to Edward smiling at him.

"Yeah" Edward says bluntly.

"You need to lighten up, Bella is having your baby, any of us would give our left arm to have that" jasper says slowing his pace.

"Just because I don't want to play family with Bella, it could kill her does nobody realise that!" Edward shouts at jasper.

"I'm playing family am I? Amiee is my mate, denver is her son, I'm obviously going to care for him! And Bella is going to be fine with the girl's magic and the books they have, they have told you over and over that Bella is going to be fine why can you not trust that!" Jasper shouts but denver starts crying not liking the loud noises. Jasper takes him off his back and cuddles him telling him "everything is okay".

When denver is soothed he giggles and bites jasper on the shoulder. Jasper holds denver out in front of him and says "I am not food little man" and puts him back on his back and carries on running till they come across a heard of doe.

Back at the house it's late and illiana's clan, Joe and Bella are sat in the living room laughing and chatting away.

"So Joe, you put any thought into what you would like to be?" Emilia says sipping a glass of water.

"I think I want to be a lycan, it sounds cool" he says nodding his head. Jeremy fit bumps the air.

"Good choice" amiee says looking at the clock wondering what time jasper will be home with denver.

"They will be back in 5 minutes" illiana says to amiee making her smile.

In the woods jasper and denver are running back to meet up with the rest of the family, when they run into Edward, who is running at a slow pace.

"You really need to lighten up Edward" jasper says slowing down his pace.

"Don't tell me to lighten up you have been depressed since you came with alice" Edward spits his words at jasper.

"You're such a child" jasper says picking up his pace.

"You wouldn't be saying that if it was amiee who might die" Edward shouts after jasper, but jasper doesn't turn around he just carries on running. Soon they get to the rest of the family and head off back to the house.

"We're back!" Emmett shouts walking through the door. Suddenly illiana and Emilia appear in front of the family giggling like 2 school girls. They grab jasper and drag him through to the music room.

Amiee is stood in the middle of the room as the girls make jasper sit in a chair in front of Amiee. She closes her eyes and the instruments start playing around her as she starts to sing to jasper.

" I look and stare so deep in your eyes,
I touch on you more and more every time,
When you leave I'm begging you not to go,
Call your name two or three times in a row,
Such a funny thing for me to try to explain,
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame yeah.
'Cuz I know I don't understand,
Just how your love can do what no one else can." She sings as jasper stares intently into her eyes.

"Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now,
Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss
Got me hoping you'll save me right now
Looking so crazy in love's,
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love." Golden mist and sparkles start making their way around the room as Amiee sings with love and passion.

"When I talk to my friends so quietly,
Who he think he is? Look at what you've done to me,
Tennis shoes, don't even need to buy a new dress,
You ain't here, ain't nobody else to impress,
It's the way that you know what I thought I knew,
It's the beat that my heart skips when I'm with you,
But I still don't understand,
Just how your love can do what no one else can." Amiee gives jasper a huge smile as he gives her one back.

"Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now,
Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
Got me hoping you'll save me right now, your kiss
Looking so crazy in love's,
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love." Amiee sings keeping hold of her note. When she stops everyone claps and smiles. Jasper gets up out of his chair and goes to embrace her placing a passionate happy kiss to her lips. Denver giggles and crawls over to Amiee.

"Momma!" He shouts. Amiee scoops him up kissing his cheek.

"your first word!" Amiee giggles.