"Screw butterflies, he gives me the whole damn zoo!"

Emmett

I took off my jacket, closing the front door of my home

I took off my jacket, closing the front door of my home. Vega has been awake for about 7 hours now, and she had to basically pry me off of her and make me leave, even though I didn't want to, I did because I knew she wanted alone time with her parents and today had been pretty heavy on us (in a good way.)

"How is she?" Rosalie asked me once I stepped into the living room, my entire family sitting and staring at me, "she's okay right?"

I nodded, a slight smile on my face because it was nice to know that my family supported us and worried about her health. "Yeah, she doing great, up and running like nothing ever happened," I told them, leaning on the wall before I headed toward my room.

"What happened anyway?" Bella, who I hadn't even noticed, asked from her seat beside Edward.

I shrugged, "I don't really know, but she's okay and that's what matters," I told them, "I'm going to go shower."

"By the way, the forecast shows rain," Carlisle told me. I smiled at him because that meant we got to play today, I nodded before going up the stairs; once I went into my room, my eyes landed on a manila folder with Rosalie's handwriting on it, "almost instinctually, I knew it was the divorce papers. My eyes lingered on it for a few seconds before I threw off my shirt and went into my in-suite bathroom.

_

Vega

My dad smiled at me and my brother happily as we gulped down some red nutrients, "wow," he said breathlessly, "what are we going to do with the two of you?"

I laughed as my mom examined us as well, "your eyes are both topaz, which is a very good sign, I think you two are going to be okay."

"Was that not already obvious?" Mega asked, putting his empty cup down and burping.

My dad crossed his arm, rolling his eyes at the sass that we inherited from him, "your eyes will go back to normal in 30 minutes, what I'm worried about is your 'growth spurt.'"

My mom wrapped her arms around him, calming him almost instantly, "babe, there's nothing to worried, they are homeschooled remember?" she told him, rubbing his shoulders.