Ni

^two

(Y/N)'s POV

The plane ride was finally over and the three of us were finally able to get off the plane. "Ugh... that felt like hours..." I said , stretching and leaving the plane, then the airport after getting the luggage. I smile as iwa-chan and Oikawa follow. They walk with me for a few moments.

I look at my phone, reading (inset address) as I sigh, and as on que, I hear a voice "Want us to drive you and drop you off to the address you looking for?" I nod and smile

Iwaizume's POV

(Y/N) looked a little stressed, as she was looking at her phone. I took a quick glance and saw (address). Maybe that's where her brother and dad live. "Want is to drive you and drop you off to the address your looking for?" She nods and smiles. "Yes! I'd love that!" I melted in her smile... damn, I didn't know how much I missed it. I must've been looking at her for a while, cuz she started giving me a weird look.
    I look away immediately, feeling my cheeks heat up a bit. I turn away, hoping no one noticed, but OF COURSE, Shittykawa had something to say. "Hey! Is Iwa-chan
blushing?~~" "SHUT UP IDIOT" I hit him in the back of the head, as he frowns. "Oww- Iwa-chan that hurt!" I see (Y/N) chuckle a bit as she pats his back. "The cars over here. Just put your luggage in the trunk." We all put our luggage in the trunk as I turn on the car and they get in. As that happens, we drive to the address.
She starts up a conversation.
"Hey guys... why were y'all on the plane?"
"Cuz were amazing"
"Shut it"
"Tell me. I wanna knowwww"
"We were just visiting and it was
a coincidence..."
"Fine. I believe you."

It was really because we were looking for Her AGAIN. And Sora said she may be leaving today, but we gave up.... ehh, we won't tell her that though. "And aren't you guys supposed to be in school? It's 11:00 am-" she cuts herself off, "oh yeaahhh the trip. Don't mind my stupidity." She laughs it off, but I couldn't help but frown.

(Y/N)'s POV

As we finished up our conversation, the car drove up to the house, and we had said our goodbyes, exchanging numbers. Then I had got up and walked inside the house, watching their car disappear. Of course, I come to see my dad sleeping on the couch(auto correct changeling frickin couch to club.) with an empty beer bottle on the floor... same alcoholic as always...

No wonder why mom left him

Anyway, I walk up the stairs to see four doors leading to large rooms. One had a sticky note on it saying "(Y/N)'S ROOM." I open he door to see my old room, same color, pink, but now with a larger bed, nightstand, and closet, along with a laundry basket, a book shelf, and working table. I brought the luggage into the room. Nothing that a little decorating won't fix! I paint the walls a light blue color and start decorating the room.

~~Time skip~~

I finally finish decorating my room. It looks so cool! I look at the time, and it's 4:00. Sora said he would be in volleyball at this time... maybe I should go visit him. I change and put of some black converse, a blue hoodie, jeans, and a volleyball cap. I put on a pair of black headphones and run out the door to Sora.

As I'm walking, an older looking man walks up to me, his breath smelling of alchohol(auto correct changed it to alchemy XD). He pins me to a wall as and  hear his raspy voice.
"Hey hun- whysss a pretty gurl like you out here all alonnne?~~" I cringe and growl, kicking him where it hurts(you know what I mean[insert Lenny face]).
"Cuz I know how to defend myself, unlike some people."
I ran as far as I could from there and finally got to the place. The man was no longer behind me, as I walked to the volleyball place. Sora had sent me a picture before.
I was out of breathing heavily, opening the door, and as if from a fanfiction, a volleyball raced at me. I had gotten into the bumping position as quickly as I could a hit the ball. Well... I might have hit it with too much force, cuz it flew up in the air and hit the ceiling, hitting one of the lights and making them break.
Everyone stared at me, as I felt my face heat up immediately. Crap... I wish I just let it hit me... i spot Sora, as all the previous things I was thinking of disappeared in my head, leaving a blank space. I run and jump on his back. "SORA! IM FINALLY HERE! I HAD SUCH A BAD DAY!" "(Y/N)! YOUR HERE" he hugs me.
"Sora...? You have...a Girlfriend?" I look at a guy with short brown hair and brown eyes. "Oi! You must be Daichi! Sora has told me so much about you!" I jump off him and bow, as he sweat drops. "Oh and we aren't dating... Sora's my twin brother." I pull him into a side hug as the others come up to us. "
"WOW! THAT WAS AMAZING! THE BALL WENT STRAIGHT TOWARD YOU AND YOU HIT IT AND WAS LIKE WOOSH!! AND THEN IT WUZ LIKE GAHH!" I scratched the back of my head, "yeah... sorry for breaking one of the lights... I should've been more carful... heh. I'm full of bad luck," I say, chuckling at his behavior. "(Y/N)-chan don't be so hard on yourself" I smile and look at my brother, than the boy infront of me. The orange haired boy grinned "oh yeah! I'm Hinata Shouyo!(sorry if I spelled hat wrong :/) I smiled at him "nice to meet you too! I bet ya already know name. Just call me (F/N). No need to call me by (L/N)." He nods and scurries to the black haired boy who glances at me with a straight face. "No need to look so serious!" I say to him and grin but he just looks away. I could've sworn I saw the smallest tiny of pink on his cheeks.
"UWAAHH!! SORA YOU NEVER TOLD US YOU HAD A TWIN SISTER! SHE'S SO PRETTY!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED. YOU DIDNT INTRODUCE HER TO TWO OF YOUR SENPAI'S!" He gasps. "AND THAT UNIFORM!IT FITS HER PERFECTLY! AND THAT SK-" Sora glares daggers at them like it would be able to kill them. "Just so all of you know... BY THE CODE! I will not allow ANY OF YOU to be able to come in a relationship with my sister... unless you have my permission... then it's fine..."
I look at him with a bored look. "Seriously? Your not my guardian or parent. I can look after myself." I sigh and look at the two, a little blush dusting my cheeks. "Sup. I'm (F/N)."
"HI! IM TANAKA, YOUR SENPAI!" The... bald... one said and looked at the other so he could speak. The boy with Dark brown hair with a small blonde tuft drooping down his head started to speak. "IM NISHINOYA, OR YOU CAN JUST CALL ME SENPAI! UWAHH SO CU-" he was cut off again, this time by someone different.
"I could tell your Sora's sister. Your just as short shrub."
"HEY! WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHRUB BAKA!" I turn and look at who said that to see a male. "Damn... your tall..." I smirked. Don't worry... I'll stand here and laugh while you go outside and be the first one to get struck by lightning."I look up at him and hear a muffled laugh from behind me.
"But there's no lightning"
As if on cue, the sound of lightning boomed and the sound of rain took over.
He frowned. "So, How's the weather down there, shrub."
"I'd give you a nasty look but it seems you've already got one."
"If your going to be two faced at least make one pretty"
"If laughter was the best medicine, your face would be curing the world"
"It looks like your face caught fire and someone tried to put it out with a hammer."
"Scientists say the universe is made up of neutrons, protons and electrons. They forgot to mention morons."
"The zoo called. They're wondering how you got out of your cage?"
"You'll never be the man your mother is~"

2nd person~

After a few minutes of (crappy) insults shooting back and forth, Daichi decided to stop you and Tsukishima before things got out of hand. "Ha!~ I got the last word!" You stuck your tongue at him as Sora chuckled at your childish(wtf auto? Changing it to goldfish) act. "That's ma sister!"
"Tsk." Tsukishima left and a cute boy with freckles came up to you and smiled. "Hi. I'm yamahuchi tadashi... sorry about Tsukii..." he scratched the back of his neck. You smiled at him and said "oh. It's fine... I'm (Y/N). Nice ta meet cha Yama-chan~"
He blushed a little and turned away. "N-nice to meet you too. Well I'm gonna catch up with Tsukki! B-Bye!"
"Bye!"
    Both the teens left the gym, but before anyone could speak. They came back in a few seconds later... soaked. Before they could say anything, a huge clap of thunder was heard and you sprung up from where you were standing and held the closest person to you. And that person was............ a dude that you've never seen before... He had Greyson hair and was cute(like a cinnamon roll :3). You blushed "O-Oh s-sorry!" Letting him go, he also blushed, "I-its o-ok."
A cute smile formed on his face. "Hello. My names sugawara Koshi, but you can call me sug-" you cut him off. "How bout Suga-chan!"
His blush darkened at the name, but smiled again anyway. "O-ok"
"As you know if you were listening before, my names (Y/n)." He nodded.
"Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you t-to" he then went over to talk with Daichi, trying to leave leave his flustered state behind. 'How cute' you thought.
'Hmmm... who haven't I met yet...
well there were the two perverts, the two cinnamon rolls, the mother, the father, the two tsunderes(no idea how to spell it), and....."

Thoughts were interrupted by another clap of thunder. Next thing you know, you were sitting on the benches waiting for the thunder to stop along with your brother begging you to be assistant manager. And of course the answer was "NO," but like in every fan fiction, the brothers always found a way...

This day can't get any worse

And...

I jinxed it

Full of bad luck...

"Ok everyone! Don't know how it happened, but it hailing really bad outside now and it's 9:00! We are going to have to stay in the gym for the night! We can't go outside!"

It's not even winter......

F*CK

~~~~~~~~
Welp! Hope you like the story.......?

Heh........ trapped in a gym full of boys that you just met and your brother is the only one you know well?
Now I'm wondering what going to
happen next...

1925 words