Chapter 1

You're insecure, don't know what for...

Stefan's hideously annoying ringtone rang out through the air. I sluggishly reached for my phone on the bedside table.

"Hey Steffie!" I mumbled, pushing my hair out of my eyes.

"Hey Beth, just making sure you were up, and hadn't slept in like the past three weeks."

"What?" I glanced at my phone screen.

"Crap!" I had over slept. "Thanks Stef, gotta run, literally."

I heard a brief chuckle before I hung up, rolling out of bed.

I left for school with just enough time to spare, blasting Fallout Boy through my speakers. I could imagine Stefan's pained expression at my choice in music, though most vampires don't appreciate my wonderful taste in music. They're all too serious, and their romantic are insane. Especially with Elena, I HATE Elena, and I'm pretty sure the feeling is neutral. Sadly, we both have the same friends so I have to put up with her.

I arrived at school, early for once, so looked around for my friends. I spotted Caroline's stunningly blonde hair quite quickly, so I headed over to her.

"Caroline! Hey."

"Hey Beth. How was your weekend?"

"Bad. I was working on that horrid science project the whole time. I swear Mr. Hill enjoys ruining our weekends. What about you?" I asked.

"Well, I went-" Caroline was cut off mid-sentence by an overly-joyous Elena.

"Hello Caroline!" She said, completely ignoring me. I cringed.

"HELLO Elena." I said rather loudly. Again she ignored me. Sighing, I decided to just go to my first period, music. We had a project due today. Basically we just had to sing a pop song in front of everyone. I wasn't worried. I was confident with my singing skills and I knew all my lyrics. I was singing 'People help the people' By Birdy. It was quite a ambitious choice, but I knew I could pull it off, well, I hope so.

I walked into class and headed to my seat at the back, waiting for Ms. Carson to get here. I absent-mindedly drew on the back of my book. I heard other people walk in, but I only looked up when Ms Carson walked in and said;

"Good Morning Class! I hope you all have your projects ready to preform and I am looking forward to hearing them all!" She says, being her usual overly cheery self.

I looked up, leaving my doodling, and giving my attention to the front.

"Today, we have a new student. Everyone, I would like you to meet Kol Mikaelson!"

*Vote and Comment! Dedication goes to my wonderful editor!*