49

"I remember that battle, Trench had been in command of a corporate fleet blockading Malastare, his tactics were so devastating and brutal, many of my men died in that battle, we barely survived, until a Jedi-led attack force came to the rescue and turned the tide of the battle." Admiral Yularen said, remembering the events of that terrible battle. "Oh, I'm so sorry Admiral." Natalia said, her eyes held a look of pity, she understood losing many good soldiers better than anyone, she understood what remembering painful events was like. "It was said he went down with the ship, but those manoeuvres, and that symbol. I believe our old enemy has returned." Yularen said, "Look, I want to come with you, I want to see what we're up against." Yularen insisted, "It'd be our pleasure." Natalia told the kind Admiral. The team walked onto the fighter and it lifted off, invisible to the naked eye and scanners. "Thank you, Obi-Wan." Natalia sighed, she watched nervously as they neared the Separatist blockade. "Sir! Incoming bombers!" One of the clones yelled, Natalia felt the presence of Hyena-class bombers coming their way, she watched as the bombers went over top of them, narrowly missing their ship. "That was close." Natalia sighed. "Oh no! They're going after the surface! They're going to bomb the city!" Natalia yelled as the bombers disappeared through the atmosphere. "Oh no." Anakin whispered.

"Anakin, fighters are going after the city, you must help Senator Organ immediately!" Obi-Wan yelled through the transmitter, Anakin nodded. "Let me take over the flying." Natalia told Anakin, he nodded and got up for Natalia to sit down, "We're going to decloak and fire the missiles at the clankers." Natalia told the crew, "Are you crazy?! We'll be killed for sure!" Admiral Yularen yelled, "As a matter of fact, I am slightly crazy." Natalia as she prepared the ship to decloak, "Okay, 5. 4. 3. 2. 1!" Natalia yelled as the ship was decloaked, she fired the torpedoes at the ship but the cruiser remained undamaged. "Thermal shields!" Natalia yelled as she manoeuvred the ship. "Torpedoes incoming!" One of the clones yelled, "I got this." Natalia replied, she fired some flares and diverted the torpedoes from their ship as she recloaked. Soon laser started blasting towards them but Natalia avoided the fire. Suddenly the ship received a transmission, she opened it revealing Admiral Trench. "You are a brave Jedi, but let me warn you fools, I have faced ships with cloaking devices before, and I've defeated them. Turn back while you can."Trench threatened as he turned off the transmission. "This insect doesn't scare me. I've dealt with much worst." Natalia said as she clicked some buttons. "Admiral Trench says that he's defeated ships with cloaking devices, is this true General Kenobi?" Anakin asked as he contacted Obi-Wan, there was a slight pause before Obi-Wan started talking again, "I'm afraid it is true." Obi-Wan said quietly. Natalia sighed and finally admitted to herself that she was slightly afraid.

"But the thing is only during cruiser to cruiser conflicts, in other cases he'd set tracking torpedoes on a cruiser, cloaked or not." Obi-Wan explained, "He's probably locking the torpedoes to our magnetic signature!" Anakin explained. "Divert all power to the main engines, I have an idea." Anakin said as he turned the transmission with Obi-Wan off. Natalia nodded and they flew straight toward the Separatist ship. "The shields have been successfully lowered!" Anakin yelled in excitement, Natalia nodded as they continued flying toward the Invincible, the torpedoes flying behind them. Natalia flew the ship inches from the bridge, scraping the hull before getting away successfully, she felt the vibrations as the Invincible blew up behind them. The ship flew to the surface of Christophsis smoothly, delivering the supplies finally. "Thank you, Master Jedi. You saved many lives today." Senator Organa said with a smile, "Anakin nodded. "I'll admit, you two have insane, reckless, and unorthodox tactics. But that's what makes you interesting to work with." Yularen said with a proud smile, Natalia smiled back. 

"It's great to have you, Admiral."