50

"Progressed so much you have." Yoda said as Natalia lifted things around her in the room, "See you can?" Yoda asked, Natalia nodded. "With the Council's training I am now able to see clearly and expand on my abilites, I owe you my deepest gratitude." Natalia said as she bowed to the old Jedi Master, "Go now, my young Knight, requested you have been." Yoda said, Natalia nodded and got up, "Thanks again, Master Yoda. Without your guidance, I thought I'd never see again." Natalia said, she bowed and then left. She walked to the bridge where Obi-Wan, Anakin and a couple of other people were standing around a transmission of Grievous. "What's going on here?" Natalia asked, "The Separatists are planning on attacking the clone factories on Kamino, they're planning to bomb my home." Rex explained, Natalia looked at them with an expression of shock. "Are they stupid? That's one of the most protected areas of the Republic!" Natalia said, everyone agreed. "That's why we're going to Kamino now, to warn Master Ti and Lama Su." Obi-Wan explained, Natalia nodded in understanding. "Then let's go, this could be very bad for the Republic." Natalia said.

Natalia walked away, Rex following closely. "General, this is the closest thing I have to a home, we must stop them. This is personal." Rex explained, "I understand the feeling, Rex. I was in your kind of situation not that long ago." Natalia said as she looked at the ground, remembering all of the good, innocent people who died. Including her family, "So that's why I'm going to do my best to keep your brothers safe." Natalia said as she clutched her fist, because a part of her took this attack personally. "Because to me, this is also personal, I was the first person who knew about the clones, and I've devoted my existence to keep you safe, Rex. Because I saw you as a friend, a brother. And I will not let you down." Natalia said sternly, "Thank you, General." Rex said, he took off his helmet and looked at Natalia, for the first time in a while, he looked at her as a friend again, not as a Jedi or a General. But as a friend.

Natalia smiled at the clone captain, "Let's go find Anakin." Natalia said, she went to find her husband and Rex put his helmet back on, "Anakin." Natalia said happily as she ran up to him and hugged him, at first he was really confused. "I miss the times when we could love each other." Natalia said as her and Anakin danced around the bridge, and for the first time in a while they smiled, the war was bringing them down, tearing them apart. But the small moments spark their love for each other again, every time they hug, or kiss, or just look at each other is worthy for them, because their love could never be masked by the effects of the war or the many times Natalia almost gets herself killed. None of it could tear them apart. "We're above Kamino right now, General." Cody told Obi-Wan and Anakin, "Natalia, you'll come with me on the ground, Anakin you'll deal with the air strike if one comes." Obi-Wan told them, she nodded and followed Obi-Wan, they took their fighters and landed on the surface, Cody and the other troops following behind them in a gunship. Obi-Wan and Natalia jumped out of their fighters and greeted the troops. 

"This is actually my first time on Kamino." Natalia said as she looked around at the buildings and the rainy atmosphere. "It's not very pleasant." Obi-Wan said as they walked into the cloning factory. "Where's Master Shaak Ti?" Natalia asked one of the Kaminoans, "Probably the command centre." She said, "Thank you." Natalia said, the two Jedi and the clones ran down the hall and found Shaak Ti. "We've heard about the Separatist attack threat, thank you for warning us." Lama said, Natalia nodded. "Master, I'm winning the battle in the air, but they're certainly letting off a lot of debris." Anakin told Obi-Wan through his comlink, Obi-Wan and Natalia gave each other concerned looks. "What are we going to do?" She asked, "I don't know, but I feel like going for a swim right now." Obi-Wan said, Natalia smirked. "Do you have any underwater transports?" Natalia asked, the Kaminoan nodded. "In the main hangar." He said, "Thank you." Obi-Wan said, he and Natalia ran to the hangar and found transports suitable for underwater travel.

"Let's go." Natalia said, Obi-Wan and Natalia ran into one of the transports and they drove it into the water and darkness submerged the cockpit. "Now I'm starting to see as well as you, Natalia." Obi-Wan said, Natalia grunted at his comment. "Look ahead. What is that?" Natalia asked as she pointed to some droids working on some sort of transport or water craft.

"I'm not sure, let's go check it out." Obi-Wan said, Natalia gulped as they neared the droids. "I think we should go back!" Natalia gasped, "We need to take a look." Obi-Wan insisted. "Remember last time you didn't listen to me? Maybe this would be a good time to actually listen to me!" Natalia reminded him, "I've got this under-" Obi-Wan started but he was cut off by a thud.

"Natalia, I think you were right." Obi-Wan said, he tried to steer up but his engines got damaged. "Ugh. Now I have to save our skins. Again." Natalia said, she pulled Obi-Wan out of the transport and they swam up toward the surface, they were both running out of air. Luckily a water creature came to save the day, Obi-Wan and Natalia got onto one of them and it went up to the surface quickly. Natalia flopped over as she caught her breath.

"Looks like they're planning an underwater attack."