Chapter 2

EARLY UPDATE!! Yes because am generous and you guys are the best! Am so so happy from the response on the first chapter that I immediately wrote the second one!

But guys! Please gaib mat ho jana and don't disappoint me kay mera likhny ko man na kary aagy! I wrote because of the awesome response!

Please do inline comment because I love them! If I can do this for you all tou ap log bhi comments kar skty ho na? Love you all so much and thanks a lot!!

Happy Reading!

Chapter 2

Manik's POV...

"Manik!? Manik hey buddy?" Cabir's voice patted me out of my unconscious state and I got up with a jerk.

"Mjy job mil gya!" That were the first words came out of my mouth and my pupils dilated.

"What?" Cabir exclaimed and I looked at him robotically nodding my head.

"I got the job Cabir! Nandini Murthy was on the phone! She asked me to come from Tomorrow! I can't believe it!" I shouted in happiness and Cabir started laughing with me.

"Congratulations!!" He too shouted hugging me and I hugged him back.

Oh Rabba! Thank you so much!

"Am so happy for you!" Cabir was exclaiming and I giggled backing from the hug.

"You won't believe how much happy I am!" I told him, no I shouted at him and he nodded with a smile.

"But yar! How is it even possible! She was so angry with me! How can she hire me? Seriously I fought with her so much!" I spoke in a wondering tone and Cabir gave me a confused look.

Oh I didn't tell him the whole story did I ?

Then I started narrating him the whole story and Cabir listened to me patiently.

"Manik! Why did she get scare of you?" He asked the question over which I myself was wondering since morning.

"I don't know! She was such a confident lady but jab me us kay thoday pass gaya tou she acted like pata ni kya ho gya!" I told Cabir shrugging my shoulders and he nodded.