Chapter 35

Melody's POV

Beep beep beep

Slowly my eyes flutter open but I immediately close them again. The bright lights hurting my eyes.

I try opening my eyes again. Then I notice Alec laying next to me. And we're in a hospital room.

What? What am I doing here.

Oh wait... The fight. I was hurt. I fell unconscious and Alec stood over me in a protective stance.

I don't know what happened after that. I snuggle up closer to Alec loving the warmth radiating off of him.

Alec feels me stirring in my sleep and his eyes open. He looks tired and run down. Like the sleep he had did nothing. There are bags under his eyes. Making him look groggy.

When he sees me his eyes suddenly lighten up and the run down look on his face disappears.

He hugs me. Holding me close. Breathing in my scent calling his wolf, Kayd. Then he kisses me deeply. We savor the moment. The kiss is short, and passionate. Then he presses his forehead against mine.

"I was so worried." he mumbles.

I smile feeling guilty about making him worry about me. So I peck him on the lips. Well I tried to he had other ideas. What I thought would be a peck turned into a full on make out session.

"Uh um.." someone clears their voice in front of us.

I immediately pull away from Alec and look at the person. It's a middle age man with a white coat on. He must be the doctor. Shit the doctor caught us making out in a hospital room.

At that though my face turns bright red and I try and hide it in Alec's chest. Alec growls obviously not liking being interrupted and I roll my eyes.

"What are you doing here, doc?" Alec seethes out.

I slap his chest. "Don't be mean, his doing his job. He's a doctor he goes around making sure his patients are getting better." I mumble.

I feel Alec stare down at me. Smiling. I look up at him and return the smile. I decide its time to face the doctor once more ignoring the fact that he walked in on us making out.

The doctor stares at me shocked. I cock my head to the side confused. Why does he look so shocked. Alec notices my confusion.

"No-one ever talks to me like that."

"Oh... Makes sense." I say smiling innocently.

Alec ignores my comment and turns to the doctor not before readjusting the way we both lay on the bed.

He lifts me up and sits to the back so that his back is near the wall and puts me inbetween his legs. I lean against his chest. Finding this a comfortable position, I sigh.

"What's up doc?"

I giggle slightly.

"What's funny, love?"

"That just reminded me of Bucks Bunny ."

Alec shakes his head clearly amused by my childish behavior.

He turns back to the doctor with raised eyebrows.

"Well Alpha, Luna-"

"Please call me Mel, I'm not officially the Luna yet." I say smiling.

The doctor turns to Alec who nods saying its okay to call me that.

"Okay, Alpha and Ms Mel I have no particularly good or bad news. Mel you have a broken shoulder and two fractured ribs. The bite mark had healed while you were in surgery but it appears that your shoulder and ribs are talking longer to real. And we have no idea why..." the doctor says scratching his head.

"I know why I'm taking longer to heal doctor..." I drag the sentence out not knowing the doctors name.

"Wilson" he says bowing his head.

I smile, "Doctor Wilson the reason for that is because I'm a white wolf."

"Yes I'm aware of that but shouldn't you be healing faster then?"

"If I was an ordinary white wolf yes. But because I'm not my healing will take about as long as it would if I was human."

"I don't understand Luna." says a confused doctor with crinkled eyebrows.

Alec also looks confused, I almost feel tempted to laugh.

"I'm an elemental white wolf. So when I use one of the four elements or all of them it drains my body in more ways then one. If after using them I get injured I heal a lot slower due to the fact the use of my elemental powers are taking toll on my body."

"Oh." both the doctor and my mate say in unison.

"Well Luna-I mean Mel you only need to stay here for one more night just do we can observe you. Then tomorrow morning you can go home. I'll send a nurse later to check your vitals."

Before he walks off he says, "Before I forget, I'm afraid you'll have to wear that sling for about six weeks."

"Okay, thank you doctor Wilson. " I smile politely and Alec shooes him out. Before he exists he bows his head slightly in respect towards his Alpha.

I stare at my arm. It's completely covered. Ugh all because I thought I was strong enough to help the pack.

I think Alec noticed my frowing at my arm because he used his hand to bring my face up. So that I was looking directly at him.

"It doesn't tint your beautiful heart nor does it make you any less perfect in my eyes." he says kissing the palm of my hands. I smile.

Then he gets a mischievous glint in his eyes. Alec starts kissing me down my jaw making his way to my neck. He kisses my mark and an endless amount of sparks fly through my body. He begins trailing his kisses up my neck and back to my face. Then he kisses my lips.

I break the kiss not only for air but because I realized my brothers and cousins must be worried sick. I wonder if they know I'm in a hospital. If the know I'm okay. What am I going to tell them.

Oh moon goddess help me.

Alec sees and senses my tenseness. He puts his big hand on either sides of my face and asks what's wrong. Before I answer I feel the blood drain my face making me feel weak.

I start getting dizzy, "Alec I feel light headed."

"Shit. Mel close your eyes and focus on my voice. Just try focusing on my voice. Then open you eyes."

I do as he instructs and open my eyes no longer feeling dizzy.

"Feeling better?"

I nod. Leaning into him. His arms wrap themselves around me. I'm currently laying on top of him. As he plays with my hair.

"Now tell me what's wrong and don't forget to breathe." he says in my hair.

"Do my family know I'm here?"

"Yes"

"Can you phone them and tell them I'm awake please?" I ask with my best puppy dog eyes.

Alec agrees saying he'll only do so if I get some more rest. Wanting to see my family as well as the two new editions (Riley and Emily) I close my eyes welcoming sleep. Snuggling closer to Alec.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Hey

I hope I've made it up to you guys because I've been trying to update at least every four days. Again I'm really sorry for the really late update.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but unfortunately this book will soon come to an end...

But don't worry there's about five more chapters till then. Then of course an epilogue. And if you're lucky then maybe a couple of bonus chapters. Maybe...

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?

Azzie01🌸