Guess Who!

Sorry I have a late update I was celebrating my Birthday this week. Thanks for all the reads and votes I love you guys!

 Picture Of Rick ---> Zach Roerig (picture him really tall)

It has been a week since that whole big mall ordeal, and it’s been awkward for everybody. When Eric and I went back inside the food court from our talk, he gave Trevor the silent treatment. I was surprised he didn’t crack and talk to him. But I knew eventually they would talk again…and they did four hours later. I knew they wouldn’t stay angry at each other-and I was fine with that. I didn’t want Eric to not talk to him for my benefit! I was cool with it.

So today is the Fourth of July and I am still in bed. I groan and look over at my nightstand where my phone is. I check the time and whimper. It’s only 8:37 A.M. I roll out of bed knowing I am not going back to sleep. I stretched and walk to my bathroom to do my morning routine. After I walked out I went over to my jewelry box and pulled out the necklace Rick got me. I smiled when I examined it and twirled it in my hand, but then thinking about Rick made me frown. I haven’t heard from him in two days. I texted him but he didn’t respond. I was so caught up in thinking about Rick I didn’t hear anyone come into my room.

“You scared me Trevor!” I wrapped the necklace in my hand and placed it on my heaving chest.

“Sorry.” He chuckled.

“What are you doing in here?” I asked finally relaxing my shoulders.

“I was just seeing if you were awake. Your mom needed you for something.” He answered. I nodded awkwardly, trying to signal to him that he could leave. “Do you need help with that?” He pointed to the necklace. I thought about it for a second-I always did have trouble hooking the necklace from behind. I gave him a small smile and nodded. He took two strides and was standing in front of me. I turned around and handed him the necklace. I could see him in my mirror, looking at the necklace. “J&R?” he asked. “That an ex-boyfriend of something?” I shook my head and turned my head to side glance him.

“If you would look at the other side you would see it’s from my best friend, Rick.”

“Your best friend is a guy? Interesting…” He shrugged. He quickly clipped the necklace and I turned back around. “Is that him?” He pointed to the picture behind me on my mirror. I looked them over and smiled.

“Yes, that’s him.” I sang. I loved looking at those pictures. They bought back happy days. The picture I was looking at was the day Rick took me to a carnival in town. We went into the photo and took like fifty pictures. People were getting so angry with us they kicked us out of the booth. I laughed at the memory. In the picture I had my arm around Rick and him me. We had bright smiles on our faces. The next picture we were laughing, and the other one I had my lips on his cheek.

“And you guys never went out?” His voice held disbelief.

“No we have not!” I said through clench teeth.

“Interesting…” He dragged out.

“Is that a problem?”

“No-I’m just saying the way these pictures look I wouldn’t be surprised if there were feelings there. Who knows? He could be one of those best friends who always loved his girl best friend and is too scared to admit his feeling, yada dada!”

“It’s not like that. He’s like my brother, and I know for a fact we don’t feel like that for each other. So, thank you very much. You can leave now!” I pushed him by his shoulder and guided him out my door. He didn’t object so it was easy to close and lock the door.