Chapter Thirty-Four

I swallowed as the irate man slammed his coffee on the counter for the third time. Some days, I wondered why I had decided to work part time. Ashley had made the man his requested drink twice. Then I had tried, hoping the man would be appeased by my submissive nature and leave the coffee shop in peace.

Obviously, my hope had been in vain. I trembled a little as he screamed curses at me. Ashley jumped in at my side, defending me and herself. I caught the intention to do damage as the man snatched up the coffee cup and I moved in front of Ashley right before he threw hot coffee at us.

I hissed as I caught the hot liquid all over my shirt, plucking the soaked fabric away from my skin to minimalize the burns. But getting me in the chest was better than getting Ashley in the face. Then I was looking up in concern as the man was spun around.

Arthur to the rescue. I hadn't realized he had come in, though I knew he would be along soon since he picked me up after my shift on his way home from work.

The irritated customer hesitated, most likely because of Arthur's sheer force of personality, but the police uniform probably contributed too.  And when Arthur growled the man shuddered in fear.  "I think it's time for you to leave. Unless you'd like to try for an assault and battery charge?"

The man decided to leave and then Arthur was looking me over in concern. I frowned at him with a little irritation. My hands were trembling and I wanted nothing more than to sink to my knees at Arthur's feet and let him take care of me. But we generally tried not to do that in public.

Arthur noticed but it was Ashley that started insisting that I go home. I was almost done with my shift anyways. She knew Arthur was here to pick me up as well. I gave Ashley a grateful smile and quickly clocked out.

We got into Arthur's car and he took me home immediately. He knew what I needed just as well as I did. Arthur got me upstairs and into the apartment, kicking the door shut behind us, his hands already stripping the coffee stained shirt off of me and checking for burns. There was nothing too bad.

Arthur stripped me naked and looked me up and down appreciatively. He reached back to lock his door as he started giving me orders. "Grab a pillow and kneel in front of the couch. I'll be right back." I quickly did as he had asked while Arthur started some laundry. When he came back, what he had in his hands killed my protest that I could have done the laundry for him.

He was holding the cuffs, a gag, and a blindfold. He checked my posture before guiding my hands behind my back and locking them there in the cuffs. Then he was requesting I open my mouth for the gag. I did so without protest and bowed my head to make it easier for him belt it in place. Then the blindfold went around my face to block everything from sight. I shuddered when he turned on the TV at a low volume to make white noise.

"Now, stay still for twenty minutes. You get one warning." And then my sense of touch was straining to pick up anything. I knew Arthur was there, I just wasn't quite sure where. I also knew he was very good at not giving himself away and would make following his orders very worthwhile if I could manage it.

I slowly relaxed and switched off, basking in the disconnect. In the knowledge that Arthur was taking care of everything and he would let no harm come to me. Unfortunately, my mind was easier to calm than my body.

Eventually, I wiggled, moving my wrists in the cuffs. I took in a deep breath through my nose and let it back out again. My tongue worked a little under the gag in my mouth and the blindfold was soft and thick, dissuading me from trying to peek. I shuddered when a warm hand dropped on my shoulder and slid slowly down to my elbow and back up.

"Stay still." Arthur's voice was soft and soothing. And that was my one warning. His fingers trailed up my shoulder and feathered across my neck to skim the shell of my ear. I swallowed around the gag and tried not to move. It got easier when Arthur left my ear alone and stroked through my hair instead. Then he disappeared again.

I relaxed a little more, doing my best to ignore my legs falling asleep despite the pillow under my knees and my shoulders beginning to ache from staying behind my back. I supposed it was only five more minutes before Arthur called it quits.

He started by releasing my wrists and rubbing my shoulders. I dropped my hands on my thighs where he had taught me to put them. His thumbs made little pressing motions down my spine until he got to my waist, then he was wrapping his arms around my chest to pull me up and back.

I shuffled a little as I tried to help and Arthur settled me in his lap. He loosened the gag out of my mouth and I spat it out when I felt his fingers on my lips asking for it. He let me curl in his lap and pull the blindfold off, using it to wipe the drool from my chin. Arthur smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

We languidly mouthed and kissed as Arthur pulled me close and wrapped me up in his arms. I sighed happily when he pulled away and studied me. "Feel better?"

I nodded and snuggled into him, closing my eyes. "Yes, I do. Thank you, Sir."

He smiled with satisfaction as he ran his hands over my body, caressing my skin and warming me. I flushed a little when his hand slid over my cock, eliciting a whine. Arthur just kissed my face and continued the slow torture. My legs fell open when he made a quick slide down past my balls and he chuckled at my eagerness.

"Sir?"

"Yes, Tucker."

"May I show you my appreciation?"

I gasped when Arthur skimmed a finger across my hole, teasing me. I swallowed hard when I looked up and found his red gaze boring into me. "Are you hoping for some pleasure of your own?"

I couldn't help the smile that crossed my face. "I gain pleasure from pleasuring you, so yes Sir, I am hoping for my own pleasure." He chuckled.

"Alright."

I eagerly slid off his lap and knelt between his feet. My fingers tugged at his jeans until I got him free, then I was trapping him in my mouth. He huffed in satisfaction as I took my time, slowly building him to orgasm and letting him hover on the precipice until he grasped my hair and shoved in deep. I felt him coming down my throat and swallowed, making him groan. When he was empty, he released my hair with a sigh and stared down at me with a smile.

"Such a talented mouth. What would you like as a reward?"

I glanced up at him through my lashes. "Could I lay in your lap for a while?" He smiled and patted his thigh in answer. I happily crawled up onto the couch and curled up next to him, pillowing my head in his lap. His fingers began combing through my hair in a gentle caress that just finished me off after the relaxing bondage I had just experienced.

I started to fall asleep with the thought that my life was perfect. I couldn't think of anything else that would make this better. I grinned sleepily when Arthur murmured to me.

"Ich liebe dich Tucker."

"Je t'aime Arthur."

That was all we would ever need.

A/N: And they lived, laughed and loved for the rest of their lives.  Or something like that.  Happy endings depend on where you end the story after all.

Regardless, I don't believe they need a continuation, though they will show up in other character's stories.  For now, I'd like to take a step back and cover Arthur's full back story.  If you've enjoyed so far then I encourage you to check it out.  The title will be Blood Brothers and I'll begin posting shortly.  Another three weeks or so.

As always, thanks so much for sticking with me.  Your support is fantastic and I appreciate it greatly.