18

{Suga's POV}

After Hyebin and her mother left, I spotted Jinhee and Jin hyung by the corner of my eye. I turn towards them, and Jinhee looked away quickly.

She whispered something into Jin hyung's ear before running off to the other direction. I don't know why but I sensed that something bad is going to happen.

I then run after Jinhee. "Yoongi." I came to a stop and face Jin hyung. "Jinhee told me to tell you this." I gulped. "The contract ends here, I'm sorry."

"Mian, can't do that." With that, I head off to the direction Jinhee went to. From afar, I saw her making a left turn.

I follow closely behind her and noticed that she crossed the road with ear pieces stuffed in both ears.

I ran to the pedestrain crossing, but stopped by the curb when the traffic light turn red.

BEEP BEEP

{Jinhee's POV}

Why did I 'signed' this 'contract' at the first place? Look what happened to you now!! Pabo Kim Jinhee!!

I didn't have the courage to tell Suga that I wanted to end the 'contract'. And so, I told Jin oppa to help deliver the message to him.

I stuff my ear pieces in my ears while running to the opposite direction from home. Why me god, why me!?

I let out a sigh as I make a left turn. I was a few meters away, when I saw the traffic turn green. I speed walk quickly and crossed the road.

What am I doing with life? I don't hate Suga. There's no point hating him when the inccident had already happened.

BEEP BEEP

I lift up my head. My eyes instantly widen. The accident happened 13 years ago replayed in my mind.

I stood rooted on the spot, too shocked to even react. The next thing I knew was that someone pulled me into the middle of the road, where there's very little space between us and the moving vehicles.

"Gwenchana? Are you hurt?" Suga grab onto my shoulder and examined me from head to toe worriedly.

"It's dangerous to cross the road without looking you know!!" Suga scolded me. But me on the other hand was traumatized.

"Suga ah.." Tears fell out of my eyes uncontrollably. "Museowoyo.." I lean my head against his shoulder.

His warm pair of arms wrapped around my body. "It's okay, you're safe now." Suga pat my back lightly.

This somewhat reminds me of the little boy from the past again. Thinking about it, Suga kind of looks like the little boy from the past... just taller and much more mature.

"Let's go home." Suga released from the hug and we went home together.

-At Home-

"Mian." Suga said once we step into the house. "Gwenchana. I don't blame you." I flash Suga a smile.

"Oh by the way-" I paused. Should I ask or not? "Hm?" Suga responded as he put both our bags aside.

I inhaled deeply and ask, "Did you, by any chance, saved a little girl 13 years ago?" Suga seemed dumbfounded.

"Where was it?" He asked. "The road in front of the basketball court you were in just now."

His eyes enlarged. "By any chance.. Are you the little girl I saved 13 years ago?"

"I don't know.. but I remember that the little boy was wearing a gold medal around his neck." I said.

"Follow me." Suga gestured me to follow him upstairs, into his room. He unlock his drawer and took out a blue coloured box.

He opened the box and showed me a gold medal. "Is this the gold medal you saw?" He handed it to me for a closer examination.

I held it and examine closely. The medal is the exact same one as what the little boy wore that in the past.

I've been searching for my savour for the past few years already.. and it turns out he is just by my side.. is this fate?

Without me knowing, I wrapped my arms around Suga's neck and gave him a tight hug. "Maja.. it's the same exact one."