nine - offline

- dedicated to @Ambria_Smith for being the first commenter and for giving me such positive feedback! -

I'm nervous.

Really freaking nervous, and I'm not even completely sure why. Adym is someone that I know pretty well, and we've spent a lot of time together over the past few weeks. Whenever he cracks a joke or does something crazy I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach. I don't think I've ever liked anyone as much as Adym. It might be weird, considering that we met on the internet, but everything just feels so natural when I'm with him.

He makes me feel something, and after many failed attempts at relationships I'm hoping that this will be it. That he'll be the guy that'll finally like me just as much as I like him.

I was riding in an uber that Connor had called for me. He had also taken it upon himself to make sure that I didn't look like as 'hobo like' as I usually do (his words). I was dressed in a pink crop top and white overall shorts with a silver choker and shades. Considering that I practically live in sweatshirts, I feel so... dressed up.

The uber slowed at my destination which was a restaurant that I'd never been to before: Tender Greens. My friends Brennen and Colby (they're absolutely hilarious) were completely obsessed with the place, so I'm glad that I finally had the opportunity to check it out.

My bright white sneakers touched the sidewalk, and I stepped out of the uber after thanking the talkative driver.

"Bye dude!" I said exasperatedly.

"Bye! Have a good date!" The uber driver replied. After a forced smile at the slightly annoying man the car drove away, and I stepped towards the restaurant.

"Oh my god, is that Dillon Hewitt?!" I turned to face two girls around my age. I was always happy to meet fans, so I put on a bright smile and spoke with them. I took a few pictures and followed them on Instagram. After a couple minutes they said goodbye and I entered the restaurant.

"Hi, I'm with Adym Yorba." I said to the hostess. She led me to his table.

I've been anticipating this moment for what seems like forever, and now that the moment is here I don't know why I was so worried. Adym looked up from his phone and his chocolate brown eyes met with mine. His face split into an adorable grin and he ran a hand through his brown and blonde hair before getting up.

"Hey pickle lady," He murmured before engulfing me in a hug. Electricity ran through my body where his skin met mine. "How're you doing?"

I pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Just fine sugar daddy." I replied.

I sat down in the seat that he pulled out for me, and waited as he sat in his.

"I'm not a sugar daddy Dillon. I bought you Starbucks that one time."

"But you buy me all of those amazing things daddy, and I love you so much daddy!" I said loudly. I tried to keep a straight face, but I started cracking up when I saw all of the people that were staring at us weirdly.

"I'm so s-sorry, but I had to." I said between giggles.

Adym looked at me with an amused expression. After I calmed down (which took a while) we ordered our food. He ordered a steak, and me being me, I ordered the meatiest thing I could find: the barbecue chicken.

After our food arrived we both agreed to talk after we had eaten, mostly because I was hungry as hell. After pigging out on the chicken and almost snorting when Adym tried to tickle me underneath the table, we had finally both finished our meals. We left the restaurant and decided to sit in his car and talk.

"Jesus Christ that food was beautiful." I moaned in happiness. The food was honestly the best that I've eaten in my entire life, and I had no problem expressing my happiness.

"Almost as beautiful as me?" Adym joked.

"You ain't beautiful." I said teasingly. I reached over and ruffled his hair.

"Girl, what are you talking about? I'm the hottest thing ever."

I could barely focus on the conversation that we were having when he was so close to me. I wanted nothing more than to plant my lips on his, and I wasn't sure when I would get another opportunity.

Just friggin' do it! I thought to myself.

Without a second thought I swung myself over onto Adym's lap, interrupting whatever he was saying while I was psyching myself up.

"Um... Dillon? What are you doing?" He asked nervously. I grabbed his face in both my hands.

"Shut up." I whispered.

I crashed my lips onto his, and for a second I saw stars.

He reacted instantly, putting his arms on my hips and moving me closer to him. Our lips moved in sync, his soft ones moving swiftly with mine. It wasn't a soft kiss, it was rough, filled with untold emotions. I was so nervous, so scared, so inexplicably angry at Adym, who made me feel things that I promised myself I wouldn't feel again. I poured all of that into the kiss.

He kissed me back with just as much vigor, and after a brief fight for dominance, he took complete control over the kiss. After what seemed like forever I pulled away from him. He looked at me with wide eyes, his lips swollen and slightly bitten. After a moment of hesitation I did something that I've wanted to do since I met him.

I kissed him again, softly this time. I moved my kiss to the corner of his lips, before kissing his chin. I looked up at him to see his eyes closed. I moved the kiss lower and lower until my lips hovered just over his pineapple tattoo.

I tentatively kissed the tattoo, before nipping and sucking at the tender skin of his neck. After I was done I observed the hickey that I'd given him right in the middle of his tattoo.

Adym had a dazed look on his face. "Holy shit Dills." He whispered. He put his hand on my cheek and moved my face closer until our foreheads touched. Our brown eyes were locked with each other.

"I didn't really want this to happen," He started. Warning bells went off in my head and I tried to get off his lap. I knew I shouldn't have- "No, that's not what I meant. I didn't want this to happen because holy shit, you're one of the best people I've ever met Dillon." He moved me back onto his lap. "I wanted to treat you right on our first date, and we ended up making out in my car. The worst part is, I loved every minute of it. I like you a lot Dillon."

I was mesmerized. By him, by his words, by his eyes. Everything in me was screaming that I shouldn't have done this, shouldn't have given myself up so willingly, but the sincerity in his voice was pushing all my doubts to the back of my mind.

"If you're willing to have me," he continued. "I'll try my hardest to be the best I possibly can for you. I... I want us to be together."

"Really?" I whispered.

"Really."