51

Natalia and Obi-Wan reached Tipoca City and jumped up to the platform, they ran in to see droids everywhere, and clones shooting them down. "Anakin, get to the city now!" Obi-Wan yelled through his comlink, "Master how can I? I'm in the middle of a space battle." Anakin said, "But I'll try." He continued. Natalia sighed and began slicing down droids, "I can sense Grievous' presence." Natalia said as she narrowed her eyes, wanting revenge for her lost sight. "Revenge isn't the Jedi way, Natalia." Obi-Wan reminded her. "I'm sorry, Master, but if you were in my situation right now I think you'd want revenge." Natalia said as she pushed past him to find the droid.

She found him, he was talking to Dooku through a hologram, "You!" Natalia yelled, the droid turned around and narrowed his eyes, he looked at the Jedi with her bandaged eyes and found it quite funny how he hurt her so badly. "Ah, Natalia." Dooku said calmly, "I hope you're... Seeing clearly." Dooku said, Natalia gritted her teeth and for the first time, took the bandaging off of her eyes, her once beautiful green eyes were now white and empty. "You did this to me!" Natalia screamed as she took her lightsaber out and held it close to her face, "You ruined me!" She yelled at him. "Yes, get angry, kill my general out of your anger. You want revenge, don't you?" Dooku stated with an evil grin. "I certainly would love to kill your little pet right now." Natalia said angrily. "Your pet ruined my life. He took away my sight and now I'm going to take his life!" Natalia yelled at Dooku. "Good." Dooku said before disappearing.

Luckily Obi-Wan showed up too, so he can help Natalia take Grievous down. "This time you won't get away, I promise you that." Natalia said, trying not to cry from the amount of anger that's boiling inside of her. "Natalia?" Obi-Wan asked, his voice full of concern, but Natalia couldn't hear him, a voice inside of her was nagging at her, constantly. "Do it. Kill him, Natalia. Kill him!" The shrill voice echoed, Natalia eyes had a different kind of light in them, not caring, not trusting, but anger. Her head was full of pure anger, more like pure rage. "Natalia no!" Obi-Wan yelled as his former Padawan walked over to the droid with her lightsaber raised, she gritted her teeth as he took out his lightsabers, she could sense Obi-Wan's fear, she could also sense Grievous' worry. "You're going to pay for what you did to me!" She yelled as she pointed her lightsaber at him, she narrowed her eyes and slashed at him, but he swiftly blocked her. Cody walked out onto the platform to see Natalia losing her mind during the battle. "What's going on, General?!" Cody yelled at Obi-Wan, "I don't know, but she's angry." Obi-Wan said as took his own lightsaber out. "More like enraged." Cody replied, clearly worried about Natalia's sanity.

Obi-Wan ran over to Grievous and joined Natalia in on fighting Grievous. "You can't kill me, you foolish Jedi." Grievous said, but Natalia laughed, "You wanna bet?" She snapped at him, Grievous turned to Obi-Wan and kicked him over the edge, "Noo!" Natalia screamed as she ran over to the ledge, her former master disappeared in the dark waters. "Now you'll have the same fate as your master." Grievous said as he swung his lightsabers toward Natalia, but she blocked his attack, Natalia was now radiating with dark Force energy, and Obi-Wan saw it. He gasped as she got up and glared at Grievous, "You'll regret that." Natalia said, tears of anger streaming down her face. "Natalia no!" Obi-Wan yelled, she turned around to see Obi-Wan on an aiwha. "Obi-Wan!" Natalia yelled as she saw her former master get off of the sea creature, but while Natalia had her back turned, Grievous had escaped them. "No!" Natalia screamed, she searched frantically for him, "No!" She repeated, she desperately wanted revenge, but she never could get it. "Natalia, what is wrong with you?!" Obi-Wan yelled at her, "You don't understand Obi-Wan! No one does." Natalia said sadly as she walked away from him, he looked at her and noticed he was alone on the platform. "I'm sorry." Obi-Wan said to himself. 

"Those clankers are leaving." Anakin told Obi-Wan, "What's wrong?" He asked, but Obi-Wan shook his head, "It's nothing, my friend." He said with a smile, but Anakin rolled his eyes. "Where's Natalia?" Anakin asked, "Probably with Rex." He told him, Anakin nodded and ran off to find her. 

Meanwhile, Rex and Natalia were getting ready to leave on one of the gunships. "I promoted two clones to ARC trooper today." Rex said proudly, "That's great." Natalia said with a weak smile, Rex nodded. "I'm glad we won the battle." He said, Natalia nodded, "Me too." She said, "Natalia!" Anakin yelled from across the platform, "Natalia, it's me!" Anakin said as he ran up to her, "I know it's you, Anakin." She said with a light laugh. "What's wrong?" Anakin asked. "Nothing." Natalia lied, "But-" Anakin started.

"Let's just go back to the cruiser, I don't want to talk about it."