Chapter 2

Zarah's POV

I was officially married. My name had changed from Zarah Othman Yusif to Zarah Ayyan Mohammad. I was waiting for him, you all know who am talking about.

I was thinking about how my life changed in a matter month, when suddenly the door knob click. Oh My Allah my life is officially over. I was thinking about this when he entered.

I heard a deep voice saying "Are you Zarah, my new bride?" I was thinking about saying, 'No I am your gorilla, coco.' But instead I just said yes.

As soon as I said that his phone rang and he went out of the room leaving me alone with my thoughts. How could he just get out of the room? Am I not his wife? And I didn't even get to look at him.

I knew the marriage was an arranged and forced marriage, but still if he was forced, I was also forced. I didn't just wake up and said I want to marry Ayyan Mohammad, and magically it happened.

My thoughts were interrupted by the loud knocking on my door. "Come in." I replied to the knock. Fareed came in and rushed to hug me real tight. "Can't breathe." I managed to squeeze out. He stopped hugging me and I saw his tear stained face. Seeing his face made me start crying too.

"I'm gonna miss you little bro." I said.

"I'm gonna miss you too big sis." He also said to me. We have a weird relationship with him, but I still love him to the universe and back.

Maimuna barged in and interrupted our moment by saying, "Even though I hate to ruin your moment because you look cute, but they're all waiting for you downstairs."

"Time to go, lil bro." I said.

We were downstairs taking pictures. We took pictures with my family and friends. We're taking pictures alone; me and him. The photographer was making us do weird poses, like me looking up at him while he's looking down at me because I'm way shorter than him. I mean I was 5'7 and he's like 6'4.

We finished taking the pictures. Then, it was time for me to leave my family. I started crying because I was leaving the house where I learned my first steps, how to ride a bike and most importantly the house where my loving family is.

I hugged Mommy first and she didn't want to let me go. She held my hand very tight and refused to let me go. Daddy talked to her and she let me go. Next, I went and hugged Fareed. He innocently looked at me and asked if I was going away forever.

"Fareed I'm not going away forever. You can come visit me when ever you want and I will also visit you guys too." I replied to his question.

After I said that he went straight to where Ayyan was and said, "Take care of my sister, and even though I am little, you don't know what I will do to you if you hurt her." When he said that, it made me smile so big, tears started streaming down my face.

I was hugging Daddy, when Mom came and hugged us both. "Having a family hug without me or did you forget about me." Fareed yelled.

"Aww, come join us. How can we ever forget about you?" I muffled out.

We finally released from the hug. Daddy took a hold of my hand and placed it in his palm. "Take care of my daughter, she is my princess treat her as a queen and do not I mean do not ever hurt her or..." Daddy told him with tears threatening to fall from his face.

I had never seen him cry, except the day he told me about this marriage. I turned around and look at my family one last time before I entered the car and it zoomed away.

***

If you liked it, please vote, comment and share!

~R.