Ch. 22

After we land in Las Vegas we go to The hotel. Truex reserved the room starting yesterday, that way we didn't have to wait to check in at 3 p.m. Truex and I are sharing a suite and Mya and Tate have their own. Truex hands Easton his room key and we all agree to meet for lunch in a couple hours. We get to our room and shut the door, minutes later there's a knock. I roll my eyes, knowing it can only be one person. I open the door without even looking. "Come in, Easton."

"I'm bored." Easton states, coming into the room.

"We just got here." I point out.

"I know. We have to start drinking or gambling, preferably both." He replies.

"Call, Mya. See if she's in." I reply, kind of getting excited about doing something, instead of waiting around until lunch.

I hear Easton talking to Mya and I go find Truex. He's in the bedroom putting away his things, so responsible.

"Easton want's to go out." I tell him.

"Do you?" He asks.

I shrug. "It's better then sitting here."

"We don't have to sit." He states, simply.

    He shuts the door to the bedroom and turns to me. His kiss surprises me, but I quickly kiss him back as his mouth works wonders on mine. Backing me up against the bed I feel it hit the back of my legs and he picks me up by my thighs, laying me down. He covers me as his lips leave my mouth to assault my neck, I moan wanting more. His hands lift my shirt bringing it over my head, before continuing down my body to the button of my jeans. Taking his time, lavishing attention on my stomach before unsnapping my pants and dragging them down. I help kick them off and his hands slide up my legs to my hip as his head dips down to taste my sensitive flesh. I close my eyes enjoying his mouth on me and the need that builds with every stroke of his tongue.

"Truex!" I beg, wanting release. He stops and I gasp, taking his head in my hands I try to force his head lower again. He, chuckles as he takes off his shirt. He kisses me again and I moan as his fingers take over building my pleasure to new heights.

"I want you." He groans, as I arch into his hand.

I nod. "Hurry."He looks down at me stunned. I start to push his jeans down impatiently. "It better not hurt as much as they say it does." I warn.

I stoke him with my hand and his head buries into neck. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." I state, when he doesn't move I add, "I will go get Easton in a two seconds if you don't get your pants off." I threaten. He stands up and takes his jeans off, quickly.

When were flesh to flesh it feels warm and sensual, I pull on his shoulders as I wrap my legs around him urging him forward. The friction of our bodies rubbing together sets fire though my veins. He positions himself at my entrance and pushes into me. I lift my hips slightly, my body ready for his. It seems to take forever for him to fill me and when he does, its slightly uncomfortable, but not super painful.

    His breathing is harsh and I kiss his shoulder telling him I'm alright. I shift under him waiting him to move, when he does he looks down at me watching me intently. He withdrawals and slides back in, I close my eyes as the feeling overwhelms me. His pace gradually gets faster and my hands hold on to his back urging him on. I reach my peak before he does, moaning his name. I hear his low groan just as I come down and his body tenses and I feel the palsating heat of him.

With his head buried in my hair. I stoke his back as I try to even out my breathing. When he doesn't move I poke is side. "You alive?"

"No." Is his muffled, reply. I laugh and he finally picks his head up and looks at me. "Are you okay?"

I think about the question for a couple of seconds. "I think so, but you're still in me. It might be a different story when you pull out."

He groans and rocks against me. I suck in a breath and shiver when he grinds against the hood of my sex. I feel him start to thicken and I moan, loudly. I don't know if I can do it again, I'm way to sensitive down there. A knock on the bedroom door startles me. "Fucking, Easton." I say, forgetting he was here.

"How'd he get in?" Treux questions, confused.

"I let him in, before I came in here." I explain.

"You did come right?" He inquires, smirking.

I roll my eyes. "As if you really had to ask."

The knock starts again. "Give us a minute!" Truex shouts, so that he can hear him. He pulls out and stands up, gathering my clothes for me. I start getting dressed but realize I need to clean up down below. Taking my things I walk quickly to the bathroom. After cleaning myself up, I notice a decent amount of blood. I wonder if he has to use the bathroom? I open the door. "You're turn." I announce, walking out.

He's laying on the bed looking rather tired and content. He reluctantly gets up and uses the bathroom.

Deciding I've kept Easton waiting too long I open the door. I find him on the couch flipping through channels.

"Sorry, I forgot you were here." I admit, not truly sorry.

"Yep, heard that." He smirks.

I glare at him. "What did Mya say?"

"She wants to go, she was here, but the noises were so disconcerting she left. I just texted her that the tennis match was over."

I roll my eyes. "Tennis match?"

"That's what you were doing, right? With all that grunting." He teases. "And ball slapping."

I hear Truex come up behind me. Glancing back at him I say, "We really need to talk about the company you keep."

"I agree. Did you two have fun while you ignored me and made me listen to the mating calls of the wild?" Easton asks, trying not to smile.

I laugh and Truex responds, "You could've left."

He shrugs. "I wanted to hear the sound a primate makes when in the throws of passion. You know I love animal planet. I learned something new. Apparently, it only takes a few grunts then its over." Easton, teases. Joking about Truex's performance.

"You interrupted round two." Truex grumbles, as the door opens.

"You're welcome." Easton says, looking at me and giving me the double guns. I chuckle at his display and watch as Mya and Tate come in the room.

"Okay, now that its over. We drink to forget the sounds that shall never be spoken of again." Mya states, dramatically.

"Was it really that loud?" I ask, curiously.

Mya shakes her head. "Never to be spoken of again." She repeats, strongly. As I see Tate shaking his head, yes. Telling me it was loud. "Plus, really? You just got here. You're not even drunk yet." She complains, disgusted.

"Enough, I don't want to spend the day talking about their sinful fornication. Lets go where the air doesn't smell like Truex's dick." Easton, suggests.

Mya pretends to gag as we leave, making me laugh hysterically.