Chapter 15

Sin's P.O.V

I don't know what to do. I've paced around my living room multiple times, for about two hours to be honest, and I can't think of anything. Nat's still unconscious. I feel like she's mostly asleep and could wake up at any sudden loud noise. She's tossing and turning, shifting all on the couch. She could wake up any second now, and I don't know what I would do.

Ben is still asleep upstairs, I've been poking my head upstairs every once in a while to make sure. I wouldn't want him to walk down here catch me pacing.

All of the sudden, Nat starts groaning and her eyelids start to flutter. Panicking, I sprint upstairs and into my room, grabbing Ben and dragging his groggy body out of my room.

"Huh? Sin, what are you doing?" He asks heavy-eyes as I drop the upper half of his body on the floor outside of my room. Not responding, I sprint back into my bedroom and lock the door. I unplug my laptop and set it on the floor, managing to push the heavy desk in front of the door to block it. I grab a hard binder and some paper from the desk drawers along with a pencil.

"Sin, open up! What's wrong?!" I hear Ben yell from the other side of the door. I plop down with a sigh, my eyes watering up. Wether from anxiety or sadness, I don't know. It could be from the anxiety of the future, of what's to come, or possibly the sadness of what has happened. The sadness of the events that have occurred to change what I thought could possibly be a happy future.

This is what happens when you hope, when you dream of something better than what you have. A tear slips down my cheek as I turn on my laptop and log in to my website account. I go to my latest story, Liu's story, and I read through it while situating the paper, pencil and binder in my lap. I draw a slight representation of Liu's figure and face on the paper before I start drawing on the computer, all while ignoring Ben and even Natalie's banging on the door.

"Sin, please open up! We can talk about this!" She begs, but I don't move to open the door. I just continue to draw Liu on the computer, occasionally moving my hand from the mouse and mouse pad I move down too, to wipe the tears from my face.

"Sin, please... Nat, what happened?! What do you have to talk about?!" I hear Ben whisper harshly at Nat, and my hand freezes. Fear seizes my body and I can't move, awaiting her answer.

"It's... It's none of your business. This is between Sin and I, and I don't think she would appreciate you trying to bud in." She mutters back, and I can imagine the glare on her face. My shoulders relax and I feel like I can breath again. She didn't tell him about what happened, but that doesn't mean she won't.

"But it is still, ugh. You know what, never mind. I'll drop it." He grumbles, and I hear what I assume is his footsteps stomp downstairs. He's followed down by Nat's lighter footsteps, and I let out a breath I've been holding. Shaking any thoughts in my head away, I go back to drawing Liu's taller figure, he's close to the same size at Jeff from what I dreamt.

Hours pass, Ben and Nat continue to try to talk me out of my room, but to no avail. All you can hear from my room is the clicking of my mouse and the occasional sniffle from me. I manage to finish the drawing and I uploaded it onto the website. My tears have stopped, leaving behind puffy eyes and tear stains as evidence of their visit.

Standing up, I look towards the CreepyPasta drawing on the wall. I guess I could finish it, as I don't feel like confronting them. I don't know if I ever will.

Grabbing a bin of colored pencils from my desk that range in any color imaginable, I set them on my floor. I carefully peal the poster board from the wall and lay it on the floor, reading my pencil to start drawing Jeff's tall figure. I find myself wanting to draw his human-like figure, but I shake the thought out of my head and start drawing his CreepyPasta self. I position him so he has one arm around what will be Liu's figure, and his other draped around what will be Jane's shoulders, knife positioned lazily at her neck. I draw his shoulder length black hair, then his mangled face and appearance until I have every detail I need. I draw Liu, his hand clutching his knife in a death grip with his arm limp by his side, while his other his around his brothers shoulders in a more relaxed manner. I draw in his shaggy shoulder length brown hair, his scars and stitched up cut smile. Adding details to his figure, I finish up and start drawing Jane. I have her arm towards Jeff positioned like his toward her, knife pressed to his temple instead of his throat. Her other arm is placed on her hip, in a sassy yet confident manner. I draw in her details as well, her pale skin, black lips and black eyes.