EIGHTEEN

~Jenna~

I woke up on his bed and see him staring at me on a chair in front of the bed.

I growl and rush up and charge towards him. He was staring up in space so when he heard my feet land on the ground he didn't have time to react to me charging to him. I tackled him and we fell backwards.

The sparks flowed through my body but that's because I was punching his face.

"I FÛCKIN HATE YOU!!" I growled out and I can see my eyes bright brown in his eyes. He tried to grab my wrist but I kept punching him.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!! I HATE YOU!!!" I felt tears fall down and I was confused but I just wanted to punch all my anger on his face.

He growled and flipped us around, and now he's straddling me. He growled and pinned my hands on the side of my head. "Stop, mate." He said calm but his eyes told a different story. His nose was bleeding and I saw that I split his eyebrow.

I gave my self a mental pat on the back and wiggled to get out under him. He growled again and bared his teeth at me. I did the same but he continued to growl.

"Get off of me!!! I hate you!!! I don't even want to be your mate and you pull that shît!!" I yelled in his face while he continued to growl at me.

"How fûckin pathetic you are! Can't even accept a reject!! You can always find another women to be your Luna and mate! But not me! I would never-"

He growled and came down, crashing his lips on mine. The sparks flew through my body again and heat flowed through my body. I growled and tired to move my wrist to push his fat body off of me but he held them tight on the ground. I tried to stop my mouth from moving along with his but this stupid, now strong, bond is making me follow his moves.

I growled at my self to stop but very slowly they started to move with his.

Audrey! Why can't we stop!

She didn't answer me and I growled. I couldn't stop my lips no more. My body took over my mind and did its own thing.

Why!! Why body!!

It's not your body mate. It's you going along with it.

I jumped because his voice is now in my head. My eyes grow wide and I see him looking at me while kissing me.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!! STOP TOUCHING ME! STOP KISSING ME! STOP USING THE BOND IN YOUR ADVANTAGE!

I yelled as hard I can in my mind but he didn't seem to be affected by it and continue to stare at me. I glare at him and he winked. Probably because I need to mark him to mindlink him.

Then why are you running and tugging your hands in my hair?

I look at his hair and see that my hands are in his hair. I pull them off and push at his chest making us pull apart. I'm panting trying to get air while he takes a deep breath in and is fine after that.

I push him away with my feet and hurry to get up. He falls on his butt and leans on his hands staring up at me with a smirk.

"Stop! Please stop! Leave me alone! Leave my mind alone! Just please! I don't even want to be with you!" I yell and I feel frustrated tears fall down. He gets up and walks till we are almost touching.

"You will soon accept the bond and me. Just a matter of time till you accept me." He looks at me and then turns leaving the room.

"Ughhh!!" I land on the bed face first and start to cry.

***

I look through the mirror and see my mark is healed now. I started to claw at it but it would only sent pleasure waves through my body.

I growled and stomped down towards the front door and towards the pack house. Heads bowed in every direction I would look but I didn't nod or give a smile to anyone. I had a glare on my face while I walked in the house.

"Janet!" I yelled while they made a walk way for me to walk through. Her head pops up from the crowd and she makes her way towards me. Once she was in front of me I grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the crowd and outside.

Once there was no one close by I turned to her. "Do you have a room or something we can talk in? Please?"

She nodded and she lead me through some houses then to a one story house. It's small and has a cozy feeling to it. She leads me to a room and it was simple. A bed, dresser, and a window.

I went straight to the bed and fell backwards. "I hate him Janet! I hate him so much!" I sobbed out and my shoulders shook.

I can tell she feels uncomfortable because I can hear her shifting to feet to feet. I looked up and see her playing with her hand avoiding eye contact with me.

"I knew I should've went somewhere else." I said while I jumped up and walked past her shoulder.

I walked out of the door and she didn't even say anything. I walked out of the house with tears falling down my eyes and I couldn't stand everyone staring at me while I'm crying. I shifted to my wolf form and sprinted towards the woods. My wolf was whimpering while I jumped over some logs. Once I found a spot where there is no one close by, because where ever I would look it was all trees.

I laid down and shifted to normal form. I cried and cried alone and looked up to the sky, cursing at the moon goddess for her choice for me.

"Why me!?" I screamed and I hugged my knees and rocked myself.

I sat there for hours crying while it was getting dark. I turned to wolf form to get warm and laid there and fell asleep in the grass.

****

:,(

This one was kinda sad, well...for aleast Jenna.

Sorry for the short chapter but next one would be longer and kinda mean and sad at the same time.

Anyway see you guys soon!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon! SS