chapter nineteen

saf's pov

Suddenly he was hovering above me, his hair hanging over me like a miniature curtain protecting me from my bad conscience. An hour ago i was certain i would've not been ready for such an act but in that moment, it felt as if the time had not arrived more perfectly.

He lowered himself down onto my tensed up body, pressing his lips to mine, slowly beginning to move them. His tongue danced with mine, two delicate flowers intertwining their vines lovingly. His lips were soft against my own dry ones, a rose petal pushed against a marble pebble.

His firm hands travelled underneath my back, lifting me up to him, before letting them slide to my head, grasping my hair in one hand.
He tugged lightly, earning a small gasp from me as i was pulled backwards. I willingly followed his every command, made by his hard eyes which had been clouded over by a fog of black mist.

He leaned onto my neck allowing his lips to travel from beneath my ear all the way to my collar bone, which he had exposed by moving the cloth of my jumper to one side with his little finger. His breath against my skin was fiery, my interior felt as if it were melting.

His thick fingers roamed every inch of my body before it reached the stretchy lining of the black leggings i had decided to wear that morning. He fiddled with the material before sliding his whole body downhill until his nose was parallel to the place where my black underwear was poking through from underneath my bottoms. He bared his teeth at me before catching them on the top of the waistband and dragging them down.

Cold air pierced my waist, chewing through my whole body. It was the strangest sensation, the kisses he left on my abdomen were fiery hot yet the air was so cold in comparison.
His lips journeyed down my thighs until he was at the same level as my heat. I trembled as he pushed them up against it, a sweet sensation tingling through every blood molecule.
A soft groan left my lips as i twisted my back in pleasure.

Soon his tongue came to explore, reaching every dept and crevice of me. So much pleasure never seemed possible to me. My quiet groans started to get louder as he did his wonders. I questioned how he could do this so well however before i could draw the conclusion my stomach started to twist as the pleasure increased. My whole body began to shake as my moans became more vigorous.

'Ethan,' i bit my lip ferociously to try and contain the noises from my mouth.
Suddenly he stopped and it was gone. Yet i felt the reminisce of his wet kisses on my skin and the complicated knot in my stomach.

Feeling a sudden burst of confidence, i sat up, pushing him down beneath me. I kissed him ferociously everywhere as i fiddled with the straps of his tracksuits. He guided me to the waistband, helping me tug them off. I scrambled for his boxers, desperate to rid myself of the awful desire in my stomach.
I whipped them off and was then confronted by his length.

'Fuck,' i breathed.

He smirked down at me and after winking back at him i lowered myself onto him.
I ripping feeling tore up my body, it felt as if i was being torn in half. Every ligament was being torn from its bone, freeing themselves from their imprisoned state.

After he realised i was unable to move, i was flipped and he slowly began driving himself into, lust dripping from his dark irises. My trembling fingers ripped at my messy strands as the tremendous pleasure took control of my whole body.
His sweaty chest cracked against mine as his built arms pushed the bed in on either side of my head.
His eyebrows were tangled viciously across his head, his forehead scrunched like a piece of scrap paper.
Short, heavy breathes were coming from between his twitching lips. I leaned upwards to kiss him, but once i had hooked myself onto him, i collapsed guiding him with me.
I moaned quietly onto his mouth. He tensed up as he began kissing down my neck before grazing his teeth against my stomach as he reached his high.

The rush of his orgasm put me on edge as i felt a complicated puzzle in my stomach build up extensively fast.
'Ethan, ethan,' i groaned, my fingers winding into the sheets as i curled my toes. Every part of me began to quiver as i wanted him to dig himself further and further into me. I twisted and ripped at his body.

It felt as if someone had poured a bucket of water through my system, as if everything was being liberated.

Ethan groaned loudly pushing himself once more into me before falling beside me and flashing his million dollar smile at me. He endorsed me in his strong fragrance as he heaved me into his burning hot chest.

There i fell asleep to the sound of the stars twinkling.