36: Where Are You Taking Me?

A/N (19/02/2017) This chapter was published first on the 17th of February but does not seem to be in the notifications or my recent activity. So I am re-posting this on the 19th of February to see if this works. Sorry if there's been a long gap, this is Wattpad and not me. 

Hey everyone here is a new chapter for you all. Got a very sweet chapter ahead for you all to read. We've had Harley be really sweet, how about we have a sweet Ivy chapter, what do you all say?

I'm getting excited cause of all the things I'm hearing about the Gotham City Sirens film. I can't wait to see Harley and Ivy on the same big screen for the first time! Pus there will be Catwoman omg! I have my fingers crossed that they do something with Harley's and Ivy's relationship in the film. If they do, I will burst with excitement. I thought Margot Robbie did an amazing job with Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad and I can't wait to see more!

Anyway, I've gone off track. On with the chapter!

:-{ D

--------------------

"Harl? Where are you?" Ivy called, trying her best to hide her smile and excitement. "In here baybee" Harley replied. Ivy found Harley in the bathroom brushing her hair. "Come on, I have something to show you" Ivy told her with a smile on her face. Harley looked at Ivy with a smile. "What is it red?" Harley asked. "You'll see, come on!" Ivy replied eagerly. Ivy practically dragged Harley down the stairs. They put on their jackets and Harley followed Ivy out through the back door. "So what is it?" Harley said. "In due time" Ivy answered mysteriously. Harley was confused. She was up to something and Harley knew it.

Walking hand in hand, Harley and Ivy walked into the forest. I was a sunny day and it was perfect for Ivy's big reveal. "Where are ya taking me red?" Harley asked as they walked. Ivy stopped, making Harley stop. She looked at Harley and smiled. "Relax baby, you'll see soon. You're going to love it" Ivy told her. Ivy then leaned in and kissed Harley passionately. "Okay red" Harley smiled. Ivy put her arm round Harley while Harley wrapped her arm round Ivy's waist. The pair then walked on.

About ten minutes later, Ivy stopped Harley. "Close your eyes Harl" Ivy instructed. "Okay?" Harley replied wearily. Harley closed her eyes and then relied on Ivy to help her in the direction she needed to go in. It was only a few minutes when they arrived. "Okay Harl... Open your eyes" Ivy whispered into Harley's ear.

Harley opened her eyes and her mouth dropped open. In front of her was an archway that was covered in leaves and vines. From the start of the archway was a grey stone path. Harley slowly walked forward, going through the entrance. On both sides were different kinds of beautiful plants. Some she had never seen before. All different colours. Harley was standing at the start of a garden trail in the middle of the woods. Harley was absolutely speechless. "Do you like it Harl?" Ivy asked nervously from behind, anxious due to the silence from Harley. Harley looked at Ivy with her jaw still hanging in shock. "I-I love it!" Harley stuttered. Ivy smiled. She stepped closer to Harley and placed her hand on Harley's cheek. "I made this for you... For us. Our own special and secret garden trail" Ivy told her softly. Harley didn't know what to say. She just immediately wrapped Ivy in a tight hug, Ivy wrapped her arms round Harley and hugged her back, with a smile on her face.

A little while later, Harley and Ivy were walking slowly through the trial hand in hand. As they walked, Harley looked at the different plants on both sides. "So... How did you pull all this off?" Harley asked. "Well a few years back while I were in these woods, I came across a trail that went into a semi circle. It was a run down and old trail, just pieces of wood stuck in the ground to lead the path. I kept a note of it and never forgot about it. About five months ago I decided to bring it back to life but better. I also wanted to make it as our own special place. A place of love and life. I got a little help from my babies and Jane. The trail was finished yesterday and I was so excited to show you" Ivy explained. Harley nodded through the explanation. "Wow... That's incredible... This is wonderful red, I love it so much, Thank you!" Harley said. Ivy smiled. "Thanks baby. I'm glad you loved it. I wanted it to be extra special for you" Ivy told Harley. "Well ya succeeded red. After knowing you for years, you still manage to surprise me" Harley replied with a smile.

"I will always be able to surprise you" Ivy told Harley. "Hmm, we'll see" Harley grinned. "Believe me Harl, I will always have something up my sleeve. Guaranteed to catch you off guard" Ivy said. "I'll hold you to that red" Harley smirked. Ivy smiled and planted a kiss on Harley's lips. "And it looks like I'll have to get you something in return" Harley pointed out. "Hmmm, I'd like to see you top this" Ivy remarked. "Well, I wasn't thinking of like this... I was thinking of something a little more... Closer" Harley began with a cheeky smile. Ivy looked at Harley with slight confusion. Harley got closer to Ivy. "Something that will certainly put a smile on ya face" Harley went on, her voice going more into a whisper. "Oh yes? And where would this be happening?" Ivy asked, smiling. "Well... In the bedroom hopefully but I don't think we can wait till then" Harley whispered close to Ivy's ear making her shudder. Harley saw Ivy's cheeks go red. This made Harley smile grow even bigger. "Come here baybee" Harley said and pulled Ivy into her, pressing her lips up against Ivy's...

--------------------

Awwwww, so sweet of Ivy! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I really like garden trails, it seems really peaceful and romantic.

Wow, Harley at the end aye? Haha.

Thank you all for the support recently with the latest chapters. Not all of them have been amazing and it's been a hard few weeks for me but you all have been so amazing with voting and leaving such lovely comments. It really makes me happy reading the positive comments and seeing that you have voted in my notifications. So thank you for supporting me through these past few weeks.

Have a great weekend everyone and see you all in the next upload!

Next chapter is titled: 'Success'. See you all next chapter!