Chapter 20 - Hit and Free

*No One's POV*

As the pair quietly moved to the warehouse Camila couldn't help but whisper. "I don't hog the bed and fart all night."

"What?" Lauren said as she stopped.

"You told those kids, all I do is hog the bed and fart all night. That wasn't very nice. I thought you liked sleeping with me." Camila said with a pout.

Lauren threw her hands up in the air with a look of exasperation on her face. "My god Camila, we are not having this conversation right now. We have to wipe out some vampires and kill some people and you want to discuss who does what at night."

Camila's expression morphed into one of annoyance. "I have to listen to you mumble in your sleep all night. You don't even speak clearly enough for me to understand 90% of the time."

"What? You eavesdrop on me talking in my sleep?"

Camila put her hands on her hips. "It's not like I'm listening in from the next room. You're body is pressed up against mine, so whatever you say is fair game."

Lauren thought and realized something. "2 weeks ago when I somehow fell out of bed. I half remember you pushing me. It's because of something I said wasn't it?"

"I hate it when you mention Zayn's name in your sleep. You need to be dreaming of me and my naked body and not your ex boyfriend." Camila spat out.

Lauren slapped herself on the forehead. "Oh my god, my girlfriend thinks I'm dream cheating on her."

"Are you?" Camila said not looking rather sad.

Lauren grunted in displeasure and kissed Camila on the lips. "I love you and only you. I'm going to spend my life with you and have babies with you. So shut up and stop worrying. Ok. I gripe a bit, but that doesn't mean I'm not insanely in love with you. So are we going to rescue Ally or are we going to argue all night? If it makes you feel better I still have trouble sleeping when your not next to me. I love sleeping next to you."

A happy tear ran down Camila's face. "We're going to have babies!"

"Yes Camila, I love you. So please focus and get your crazy emotions under control. You're all over the place. Now is not the time."

Camila quickly nodded her head, embarrassed she let her insecurities get the best of her at such an odd moment.

"Ok, we know there are at least 3 vamps and one human. Let's check out that window and see what we can learn.

They carefully climbed the fence and walked silently up to the window near the door. Peaking in they could see what appeared to be a small office with 2 men inside. Both Camila and Lauren could tell they were both human. One was right by the door, sitting in a chair near the wall and other was on the other side of the room.

"How do you want to handle this Lauren ?" Camila said.

Lauren pulled out a wooden stake and some holy water, then handed it to Camila. "Let's rush them. Let's try to take one or more of the humans alive. They may know something. I'll go for the guy by the door, you get his friend."

Camila nodded, as the moved to the door. Turning the doorknob ever so slowly the realized it was unlocked. Once they got the doorknob turned, Lauren made a quiet count down.