13

After that broken car incident,Jungkook and I have been going out for quite sometime but that doesn't mean I'm ready for another serious relationship with him.I think we still need time for us to really give our hundred percent commitment to start a new relationship.Fortunately,Jungkook can accept that after we talked about it a few days ago.

"Omma,where's my black sweater?" I asked my mom who was busy cooking in the kitchen.

"I think it's in the closet." She answered at the mist of cooking.I ran upstairs to my closet and I found it.Actually,today I'm starting to pack my things because sadly,I'm leaving tommorrow.My heart felt heavy to leave Korea even after spending a few months here because obviously this is where I belong so,it's hard.Then,my phone suddenly rang.I didn't look at the caller ID so,I just answer it and put it on loudspeaker.

"Hello,who is it?"

"Soyeon-ah,it's me Jungkook." The caller spoke.

"Oh,hi Jungkook.Why do you call me?" I responded while moving around checking on my things.

"I know you'll be leaving tommorrow..so,um..before you go..I want to bring you out for dinner tonight.Can you?" He asked although I know he was quite shy to ask.

"Sure,I can." I answered without hesitation.

"Great!I'll be at your door 7 PM sharp.Alright?"

"Okay.."

"See you tonight."

"You too.Bye.."

After the call ended,I still have a few more hours left until the dinner so,I planned to find the perfect outfit for the night.

"Omma!" I met her in the kitchen after not finding her in her room.

"Yah!You shocked me.What is it?" She asked with a frown.I laughed and quickly apologised to her.

"Jungkook is bringing me out for dinner tonight..and I need your help." I clasped my hand and did a begging face to her.

"Okay,what can I help you with?"

"Can you pick me the best outfit to wear?"

"Oh,honey..you have a lot of good clothes in your closet.Just choose what you want to wear and you'll be fine.Besides,you're out with your friend and not your boyfriend,okay?"

"Unless..."

"Omma,no.Stop." I cut her off but she still continued.

"You and Jungkook are back together?" She pointed out with her I- know-it-all face.

"Oh..no,omma.No,we're not." I denied,shaking my head.

"Maybe..Jungkook will confess to you tonight?" She could be right.Hm..

"I think you should check on your cookies before it burns out,omma."

"Oh,yes!I almost forgot!" I walked out of the kitchen and went to my room.

"Soyeon!" I heard my dad calling me from a distance.He was in the house library.

"Yes?" I entered the room and he motioned me to sit down on the chair in front of him.

"Do you need anything,appa?"

"No..I actually wanted to talk to you since we never really have the proper time to talk,right?" He said and I totally agree with his point.

"I can't help but agree,appa." I shrugged which made him laugh at my answer.

"So..how was your stay here?Everything okay?"