Chapter 24

As-Salaam-Alikum

Plz pray before you read if its time and you haven't...

Enjoy the chapter!!

*******************************************************

"Modesty is the best jewel of a woman" - Fatima Al Zahra (SA)

*******************************************************

Adam's POV

"Mr. Zeewad" I hear someone call me. I instantly recognized the voice. of course.

My only business rival Arnold Harrison. The person I loathe.

"Hello! Mr. Harrison" I say with a bored tone

"Hello! Mr. Zeewad. I see you took you wife out shopping huh" He replies with a smirk

"That shouldn't concern you" I respond with a dead glare

"But it should concern you seeing how beautiful she is" He says smugly

"I'd give you a nasty look but I see you've already got one" Arina jumps in not giving me time to reply

"Ooo I like that" he eyes Arina who is standing behind me chanting astagfirrullah and I try to keep my calm but when He says "I like your attitude" I lose my calm and my fist lands on his jaw in a matter of milliseconds.

"Keep you filthy mouth shut and stay away from my WIFE. Don't you f**king have a mother or sister that you stare at women so shamelessly?" I say in a low scary voice, emphasizing on the word wife and walk away holding Arina's hand.

We quickly finish our grocery and head home. My mood is still off because of Harrison and Arina tries her best to cheer me up.

"Adaaam! why are you taking it to heart? He didn't even say much about me Alhumdullilah"

"I don't care!"

"Yo! Did you see how I replied to him?"

"Yo! Did you see what that led to?" I mimic her tone and way of saying

"You gotta admit it was a good comeback" She says with an eye roll

"yeah very good" I reply sarcastically "Why did you have to butt in and talk?"

"I just had that comeback in mind since long and really wanted to use it badly so today I finally got the opportunity!" She says happily

"You got to be kidding me!" I say surprised

"No I am serious" she replies bluntly and walks into the kitchen

I hate seeing other men talking to any female from my family in a bad way or about them, If anyone repeats this then they'll get the same or worse than the punch that Harrison got.

Don't think I did this because I like Arina or that shit.

I go into my study to work on the presentation for the project with Addison and Co. but am interrupted by a call.

The call was from my manager informing me about a party that is organized for me and Arina by the Lockwoods as they've returned from their 4 months long tour. They couldn't attend the wedding so decided to host a party for us now.

I work on the presentation for an hour while Arina is cooking and preparing for lunch with family. Once I am done with work I get up and proceed towards my bedroom to get ready. Just as I open the door, the sight in front of me shocks me.

Its Arina with no hijab on. I couldn't see fully as she is inside the walk in closet and was walking around. If I try I can see the mysterious hair today that I was longing to see. Don't take me wrong! The only reason I wanted to see her hair is because I want to know what they are like and why is she hiding them from me even though we are married.