Chapter 19 Fin

After a long, stressful, and exhausting day from the university, I went straight home to my apartment wanting to rest. As I stepped into my room, I was welcomed by a few boxes laying all over my place, new paintings hanging on my wall, and some other stuff inside. The change in my room wasn’t drastic, but it all felt different. Good different.

She decided to move in with me. ‘It will be happier living with more people around’ I remember her as she reasons out.

Then I saw the culprit behind the little chaos that I’m seeing as she walks out of the bathroom. Seeing how exhausted I looked, she went straight to me and put me in her warm embrace.

“Rough day?” she quietly asked and I just nodded. She rubbed my back gently, and just like that I already felt relaxed. That’s when I thought that I must’ve made just the right decision to have agreed to move in with her. We stayed in that position for quite a while until she detached herself away from me just to drag me to the bed and let me rest there.

“I’ll just clean up the mess.” She says with a smile. But the moment she stood up, I grabbed her arms and pulled her towards me making her sit in my lap. I immediately encircled my arms around her waist as I buried my face in her neck.

“Let’s stay like this for a while.” I whispered quietly, and I’m just thankful that she obeyed.

"....."

Slowly, she moved and turned her body around just until she can face me. She cupped my face so that she can see me. She just continued to caress my cheeks without saying a word. She gave me feather light kisses all over my face until finally, she succeeded in making me smile. Her kisses went further down until she reached my neck. She continued giving me kisses there, and I just enjoyed it for a while.

“I thought we’ve already agreed you’d tone down with the teasing.” I reminded her when I already felt her going a bit too far.

She didn’t stop with what she was doing. “Who says I’m teasing? I’m just being a perfectly normal girlfriend.” Her voice was almost muffled because she’s busy devouring my neck. That’s when I decided to give her a taste of her own medicine.

With one swift motion, I pinned her down on the bed and trapped her arms above her head. With a determined look in my eyes, I began to worship her neck with kisses. I travelled up in one of her ear and grazed my teeth on it, nibbling her earlobe. I still wasn’t satisfied with her reaction so I searched for her pulse point, and as soon as I licked on it, I heard her moan. That’s when I stopped. I untangled myself from her, and I just grinned when I saw the disappointed look on her face.

With her face still red, she sat right back up and looked at me. “Okay, I get it now. I’ll stop with the teasing.” I patted her head as she pouted.

We found ourselves again in the middle of a comfortable silence. I stared on the boxes laying on the floor while she found comfort by nuzzling her face on the crook of my neck. 
“Are you still tired?” She asked me quietly. I responded by shaking my head no.

“Then is there something bothering you?” She inquired again. I just kept my mouth shut. “You know you can always tell me anything.” She assures me again. I continued to avoid looking at her.

“Remember when you lied about not liking me?” I just nodded. “I cried inside the bathroom because of that.” We shared a quiet laughter remembering the event.

“Are trying to make me feel guilty?” I finally managed to say something.

She momentarily looked at me and laughed. “No, I believe you have all the time to make it up to me for that.” She buried her face on the crook of my neck again as she continues to speak. “My point is… lying and keeping things from each other will just make it hard for the both of us. So I want us both to just be open to each other and tell each other everything.”