The Weasley Crew

It was 2009 and Fred was walking with Hayley and George through Kings Cross Station.
On Fred's right was Austin, now eleven he was pushing his cart along with him. On Fred's right was a girl with platinum blonde hair and blue eyes, she was nine. Beside George was another boy with light brown hair and blue eyes, he was six. On either side of Hayley was two girls with black and blue eyes, they were four. Sitting one Austin's trunk was a two year old girl with dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes. And in Hayley's arms was a one year old girl with curly light brown hair and brown eyes.
As they stood in front of the barrier, Fred smiled down at his son as he picked the girl up off the trunk.
"NO!" the girl said, trying to get out of her father's grasp.
Austin laughed, "Rosie, you need to stay with dad, so that I can go through the barrier." he said.
Rose groaned and stood next to her father. Austin ran at the wall, going through.
He waited on the other side for the rest of his family, he smiled as he saw Teddy and Victoire.
Bill, Fleur, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny walked, with them was a few children.
Austin smiled, "Hey J, Al, Vicky, Niq." he said with a smile, "where's Teddy?"
Victoire pointed over at a lady with white hair, "He's over there with Andromeda." she said.
Hayley looked over at Andromeda and Teddy, she smiled. "I'll be back." she whispered to Fred, holding Lucy close, she walked over.
"Dromeda?" Hayley asked, looking at her.
Andromeda looked away from Teddy and at Hayley. She smiled, "Sweetness, do I know you?" she asked.
Hayley laughed, "Teddy, Austin is waiting for you with Victoire." she said, turning on her heel, "and dad did always say you were his favourite cousin."  she walked away.

Victoire and Teddy had gone off to find a compartment in the train, leaving Austin all by himself.
"Are you nervous?" Fred asked, crouching next to him.
Austin nodded, "What if I get sorted into Slytherin?" he asks.
Hayley was a little disappointed to hear her son say this, "Then we will still love you." she said.
"Yes, one of the, the brightest and most talented witches I know came from Slytherin." Fred said.
"Who?" Austin asked.
Hayley smiled, "I was." she said, just as a young girl with curly chestnut coloured hair ran past.
"Petunia, get back here right now." a voice called from behind them.
Another girl with straight red hair ran past, chasing her sister.
"Lillian, stop chasing your sister. Both of you get back here." a lady said and both girls stopped in their tracks. They turned around and looked past the gang of Weasleys, Potters, Granger Weasleys and Black Weasleys at their parents.
"I know that voice." Harry and Hayley said at the same time.
They both turned to face the two parents.
The two girls were now standing by their parents.
"Harry?" the man asked.
"Hayley." the woman hissed.
"Hey Dudley." Harry said with a smile, "Who's this?"
"I'm -"
"Her names Ellie Rose Dursley now I guess, she used to be a frost." Hayley said.
"That's me, where's Olive?" Ellie asked.
"Same place Lillian is." Hayley said, staring at Ellie.
"I'm right here." Lillian said.
"Not you sweetie, your aunt." Ellie said to her daughter.
"Looks like not all Black's have good taste after all." Ellie sneered, glancing at the Weasley's.
"At least I'm not a squib." Hayley sneered, she had nothing against squibs, she just hated Ellie.
Ellie was taken back by the comment, "What happened to your head of fire? Decided to go more mediocre?" she asked.
"Better the you, albino freak." Hayley said, Draco and Scorpius were coming through the barrier with their eldest daughter behind them when this was said.
"Hope you weren't talking about me." he said, standing behind Ellie.
"Draco, it's been ages, and no. I was talking to Mrs Dursley in front of you. You may know her as Frost though."  Hayley said.
"Remember Weasley, more than half your friends were albino with dark hair. Your sister was to." Ellie said, grabbing Lillian's hand and walking away.
"I'll talk to you later Harry." Dudley said, following Ellie. But Petunia stayed, she looked at Harry and smiled.
Harry smiled sadly as he caught Petunia's eyes, they were purple...