Chapter 5 - Marcus Pierce

CHAPTER 5
MARCUS PIERCE

Good Lord I'm only seconds away from ripping his clothes out and take him right here in this room full of annoying students. His scent, a combination of pine scent and his natural man scent, is intoxicating; it's like a drug I just want to consume every so often. He's just meters away from me. Good Goddess, my mate is so handsome and beautiful and perfect and all I want to do is claim him, make him mine, mark him as mine.

Kyros, my wolf, is growling, pawing inside me, wanting to get closer to our mate. Sitting next to our mate, especially if our mate doesn't know that we are his mate, is kind of a torture. I mean, here I am, sitting next to my mate with nothing but hopeless stares and imaginations, knowing that he's not going to notice me because he thinks that he's straight and in love with his goddamn girlfriend. All I need is time – a time to get to know him more, to know what he really likes, to know everything about him even the smallest and most boring details of his life.

Earlier I introduced myself to the class and to him as Mark Pierson – how did I know that name? Simple. My sister has been calling me that ever since we were children because she thought, and always thinks, that it's better than Marcus Pierce. So thanks to my sister, who is happily married and mated to her soulmate, who happened to think of that name before I even realized that it would be useful someday.

When he introduced himself to me, I couldn't help but grin widely – I even had the guts to tease just a bit, just to test the water, and when he wasn't really annoyed by it, it just proved that he really is my mate and that he's going to be mine soon. So soon. That girlfriend of his just need to leave us alone, hopefully, for the rest of my stay here.

"So I heard that you're the guy who made fun of Ashley back in the hallway," a guy sitting next to me says. He leans down, totally ignoring the teacher who just threatened us that with the tip of her pen, they'd be working at McDonald's in the future. I love McDonald's. "No one does that to her but you did. Now you need to be careful. She's a mean bitch. It's like she's a complete rip-off Mean Girls. Watch your back, man. It doesn't matter if you're new, or a guy, no one fucks Ashley Matthews. Unless she lets you fuck her, then that's an exception."

"Okay, thanks for the warning, I guess," I say, shrugging, not really interested even a bit. I mean, I'm fine if she does something bad to me – I just hope Kyros would not take over and rip from limb from limb. But if she does something bad to my mate, then that's a different story. I'd be happy to rip her throat out, burn her until she turns into ashes, and sell those ashes to the most powerful demons so they could use it and hopefully revive her so I can fucking kill her again. Ashley Matthews can bitch me, or say anything mean to me and I couldn't care less, but if she lays a finger on my mate, I swear I'll do what I have to do. I'll break her bone by bone, limb by limb, and I don't mean sexually; I mean physically.

"You're cool, bro. Name's Jonathan." He whispers, offering his hand to me, his eyes flickering between me and Ms. Shitface while she's writing some formula on the board. I stare at his hand suspiciously, then decide to take it, realizing that he's just a human with no motives of exposing my secrets.

"Mark Pierson," I say, shaking my head.

With that he turns back to staring at Ms. Shitface while I tune her out as she speaks about using the formulas on how to solve this and that. Seriously Department of Education staff should rethink and re-construct their image – teachers are supposed to be teaching what's a real life waiting for them in the future, a life outside the school, a life outside these walls surrounding them, because believe me, once they get out of High School, most of them would still don't know how things really work. Motherfucking idiots. I swear when I get nerved up, I become wise, spewing shitty opinions that the mortals would never care. My best friends would never care as well. My sister only cares about my opinions. But she's at Nevermore Pack Land, and I don't want to go there just to tell her about my opinions about the Department of Education of humans.