Chapter Thirty-Six

"So, what have you found out about the baby? Boy, girl? Tell us everything." Kota says as he stares at me from across tge room.

"Well, they couldn't really tell the gender since its still really early in the pregnancy, but they could tell me one thing." I say as i look over at Silas with a shy smile. I dont know if he wanted to find out first, but he did he isn't showing any signs of objecting to me telling them.

"Well, the doctor said I'm having twins." Kota let's out a startled laugh as he falls back into his seat. Miles and Tait smile too, but Randal only scowl at us.

"You're too young to be having children, let alone sex." He grumbled as he crosses his arms over his chest and outs as he leans back into his seat.

"Ignore him, he's just grumpy that he isn't getting any action." Miles jokes as he punched Randal in the shoulder. Randal scowls at him before continuing to pout in his seat.

"I feel for you man, I really do. It's rough going through a dry spell, every since I've come here it's been hard to get laid." I stare at Kota in shock.

"You've had sex before?" I asks loudly as I stare at him in shock. Kota looks at me hesitantly before nodding.

"What! You're too young to be having sex! What if you got some poor girl pregnant and she can't find you to tell you because we moved. Oh my gosh, you have to call everyone you had sex with to make sure that there isn't a baby on it's way that has your DNA." I ramble as I think of all the ways in my head that i could get him out of the mess that he has gotten himself into.

"Sorenson, calm down. I've always used a condom and the girl has always been on some kind of birth control, I'm smart, I know I'm not ready for a baby yet. Plus if I called everyone i have had sex with it would take days." I scowl as he and everyone begins to laugh at me expense.

"I'msorry I  don't  want you to end up with a baby." I say as I stick my nose in the air and cross my arms over my chest, taking over Randal's role and beginning to pout.

"I can already see that some of your pregnancy hormones are out to play." Tait says as he turns and smiles at me. I huff before turning toSilas.

"Please let me be an only child. Having siblings is too hard for me.".  I whine as I lean my head on his shoulder. He only smiles down at me while shaking his head, obciously amused by my pregnancy hormones too.

"Daddy! Does this mean we are going to have another brother or sister?" I hesitate as I turn to look at Silas, waiting to see if what he wants to tell the boys. Technically the pups would be their nieces or nephews, but since they call me daddy. I'm not sure what they would be considered.

"Yeah, baby, you would have another brother or sister, or maybe both, depending on what the pups end up being." Silas answers for me before he turns and give me a small smile.

I know right now the boys might think that I am their father, but when they get older and realize that I'm just their brother, what are they going to do? I'll always be there for them, brother or father, but the questions is if they want me there? Will they always want me to be there for them? Or will the not want me in their life anymore?