Chapter 14

The feeling of watching a grown man flirting with a student right before my eyes is too much of an annoyance.

Well, I don't know if flirting is the proper term for this but...giggling, smiling, and continously ignoring me while telling random stuff to each other, is an annoyance that Kalvin and Garnet had been doing infront of me.

It's been 2 days since Garnet Hill had been my, how you say, tutor classmate.

Before I tell you what has been happening for the past 2 days in tutor sessions, let me tell you in advance, I have no anger or whatsoever grudge on Garnet Hill.

Yes. I don't.

But for heaven's sake!! These two had been continuously ignoring me! It's like, I don't even exist anymore! I mean, all they do is flirt, right in front of me too.

Sure, flirt all you want guys, I have no arguments in that. But for Christ sake, don't do it on my precious tutor times cause I still have some major French problems over here.

"Is that so?"  Kalvin smirked at Garnet.

"Oh yes. I've been telling them to stop  but they just wouldn't listen." Garnet replied, without showing any signs of looking troubled.

This is just sick, man.

Who the hell can stand watching these two drooling over each other? Like, seriously? I don't believe this!

Guys, the exams are next week! I need to study!

"Ehem." I coughed, feeling totally unashamed that I'll be bothering them. "I hate to interrupt, but can you two just flirt at some other time? Or maybe if I'm not around? Cause, sorry to remind you but the exams are next week."

"Come on, lighten up." Garnet rolled her eyes, looking annoyed.

"Excuse me!" I stood up, holding back my rage.

"Wow." Kalvin side commented. "Easy does it, Ray."

"I think someone's jealous, Kalvin." Garnet looked at me and grinned at the end.

"That so? Who? Cause it sure ain't me." I said.

"Sure you are."

"Garnet."

"No need to get intense, girls." Kalvin said barely.

"But Kalvin--"

"Mr. Beaumont." Garnet said as if she was correcting me. I sighed and let it slide.

Before I had the chance to say my side, Garnet noticed that is was already time, so she mentioned this to us and decided to take her leave first.

When I noticed that she was no longer in sight, I then opened my mouth and spoke.

"You're such a pig." I said to Kalvin.

"What? What now?" Kalvin asked innocently.

"You know damn well what I mean." I glared. "Such a...pig."

"Okay, I know you're jealous, but--"

"I'm not jealous!"

"You're not?"

"I'm not!"

"..."

"I'm not!"

"Are you sure?"

"Really!"

"Not even a little?"

"No!"

"How boring then.."