Chapter 3

Do consider the picture in media box Lovelies!

More than 1K comments on previous doubled my moral seriously guys!! Thank you so so much please gaib mat hona kabhi bhi!! Don't go away! Just be there with me all the time! I love you all so so much!

Another early update because am so excited for this story and the next chapter is gonna be a little serious one! I mean the story will get serious na eventually so just pull up your socks people because we are gonna ride this roller coaster together!

Happy Reading!

Chapter 3

Manik's POV...

The coffee maker dinged and I immediately poured the coffee into two mugs. Then I picked up the plate of the grilled beef sandwich which I prepared for Nandini and placed everything in the tray. With that I walked out of the pantry and the office was empty by now because 5 was the off time now my wrist watch was striking 6.

I reached Nandini's office and stared at the glass door.

"Ya mery office ka door hai koi dressing mirror nahi!"

Nandini's warning rang in my head and stuck my tongue out at door but immediately held it back remembering that Nandini could be possibly watching me through.

You don't leave a chance to get us in an embarrassing situation! My subconscious woke up once again and I glared at it.

Tu apny kaam say kaam nahi rakh skta? I shouted at him and it made a face.

Main tou apny kaam say kaam rkhta hoon but what's up with you haan? You never make coffee for even yourself aur aj 2 cup coffee, a grilled beef sandwich wo bhi khadoos boss ka liye? Chakar kya hain haan? My subconscious was now irritating me and I rolled my eyes at it.

She is not khadoos! I snapped at my subconscious. And she hadn't eaten the whole day so am just helping her out nothing else! Now shut up! Once again I switched the off button and knocked the door before getting in.

Nandini was sitting on her boss's chair, leaning her head with the back her eyes were closed and she looked so so serene...

"Nandini?" I called out softly and her eyes snapped open. She looked at me with sleepy eyes and I smiled.