[4] JARVIS Wannabe

I instantly meow at the familiar man as he storms through the floor towards me. Of course I knew Fury probably wouldn't get the chance to hurt me, but the sight of an angry pirate truly terrified me. I ain't being thrown overboard today, bitches.

I ran into the living room where everyone was now sitting up straight with the TV off. Bucky was no long lying down, rather slouched down but sitting up. I jump up in between Bucky and the side of the couch, making sure Fury wouldn't touch me.

"Woah, Misty." Bucky mutters, trying to stop me from burying myself in the couch's pillows. I meow loudly in protest as he picks me up and places me back on the floor. I jump back up and just sit down casually on the other side of Bucky. Fury comes in and glares at everyone with his beady eye, sitting down uninvited. Rude.

"What's happening here?" Clint comes walking back in seeing all of us in the room huddled around the couches. "Oh... hi Director Fury." He says almost sadly. He looked like a sad puppy! Aw.

Nick Fury sat on the couch opposite to me, glaring angrily into my cat eyes that were doing the exact same to him. "Why did you get a cat?" He questioned bitterly, crossing his arms. "She's going to be a distraction to your work."

"Aw but she's cute." Tony coos, trying to pet my hand. To prove Fury wrong, I let Tony actually touch me for once which made everyone clearly surprised. That's right, I can be nice to cruel men. "See, she loves everyone." I start to purr seeing Fury's face get even more annoyed, even taking a seat on Tony's lap as he put a smug smile on his face. Oh how I wish I could smirk, because I would obviously be doing that if I could.

"Cats are pests." Fury argued, standing up. Uh, excuse me pirate?

"This one isn't." Bucky argued back. Thank you baby.

"She really isn't; she doesn't even act like a cat." Wanda argued. Oh well why don't you just go tell everyone THAT IM NOT EVEN A CAT, WANDA?!

"Meow." I just 'reply', more like a sarcastic answer to everyone.

"Where did you get her from?" Fury mutters, rubbing his temples. The Avengers only sat around on chairs and couches watching their boss lose his mind over me. He he he.

"The pet shop like 3 blocks from here. She was find right outside." Bucky said proudly, as if he was talking about his children. Aw that's adorable. I'll call you daddy any day Buck. Oh my god, I joke. That's weird. Don't called your S.O daddy unless you condone incest. Please.

"Don't you find that weird? SHIELD has old files telling us of people being turned into animals in order to sneak into secret bases, what makes you think this isn't a ploy?" He tries us, making me glare at him.

"Meow." I decide to spit at him. I thought hissing would be a good idea too but that would make him more suspicious of me, plus I actually don't know how to do it yet. Everyone rolls their eyes whilst Vision simply just lets out a pitiful sigh.

"FRIDAY?" Tony sighs pathetically. Oh yeah, the JARVIS wannabe.

"Yes Mr Stark?" The female voices to her creator.

"Can you scan Misty and make sure she is, in fact, a feline and not a human trapped in a cat body." He asks her. I instantly freeze up and I could feel my heart beginning to speed up a little. Of course I want them to know that I was a human, but I haven't been able to cuddle with ALL of the Avengers yet. A bright blue light begins to run across my body and I pray that it could come out false or something. Just for a little while more.

"It seems that Misty here is not a feline," FRIDAY announces. Everyone is the room immediately gasps loudly and Fury huffs. "Nor is she human." The AI finishes which confused everyone.

"Wait... not a cat... or a human?" Tony kind of nudges me onto the floor in awkwardness and I just lay down. Well that was fun while it lasted I guess.